Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Batteries.....where to buy long life batteries in Pattaya men? Because my neighbour is an a*ssh*ole.....+

AlexRRR

22 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

This happened over 18 months ago and you're still ranting like a crazy person? You may need to move before you push your "innocent until proven guilty" neighbour down the stairs....

...and Duracell batteries are everywhere?

I will have to look again when I am back in Thailand.   Usually, the only alkaline batteries I see just about any place selling batteries, are the Panasonic brand.   

2 hours ago, jippytum said:

You sound like you could be the problem. Not advisable to piss off your thai neibours. 

The fact you have to contact a forum on buying batteries says a lot about your social standing. 

Neighbour pissed me off....wouldnt even make eye contact for 3 months, still runs when we're in the same area together, IDK or hold grudges nor am I vindictive was just in the mood for some light hearted banter, so I get the death wish from you guys, that's why I steer clear getting involved with expats here.......

And sure I seen batteries around but I specifically asked for the long life type, (you should know by now Thais are not good at giving you info) LONG LIFE, people get so caught up in there tiny world they dont ready fully or it dont comprehend so you know....you end up with sarcastic comments when in fact ....

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I will have to look again when I am back in Thailand.   Usually, the only alkaline batteries I see just about any place selling batteries, are the Panasonic brand.   

I have heaps of spare Duracell batteries in my condo so I must have bought them easy somewhere without looking specifically for them.

A quick look on Google and Shoppee and Powerbuy have them

On 12/5/2023 at 9:24 AM, AlexRRR said:

I have a small issue, during renovations on my condo someone like my next door who has low tolerance but I dont want to make a big deal about it even if I think he wakes each morning sucking on a lemon....ho he is Thai and rides a Vespa, did I tell you he beat me down 5 flights of stairs me by lift he by sprinting down the fire escape...yes he did, unsociable type, ugly too.....ive since caught him making a bit of noise but im tolerant and haven't bothered to report it to the office on multiple occasion's...like he did...

I do dream of his wheels coming off on his Vespa....while driving at 100ks an hour...anyway glue was squeezed into my lock holding up work for 4 days,  I will refrain from pointing the finger at him, but he was the most annoyed while works where going on and the chap on the other side of me isn't even here half the time....at the time I was living in BKK so had to you know make time and drive down, place was unliveable during the renos so I stayed at a hotel, I screwed a hasp and staple to the door and supplied my pretty manager with 4 locks and the combination codes...4 locks you say? well if my door lock was glued once why not 4 times? meanwhile pretty manager made sure the lift camera was turned enough to "watch my door" and no more incidents were detected...

When the works had been concluded I had an electronic door lock installed........I had become paranoid about my devious neighbour. who knows what tricks he would get up to in the future...

Well the battery supplied lasted 1 year, now 6 months on the lock is requesting its 4th set of batteries....ummmm....I need something like Duracell or Everyday long life...did you ever see the battery commercials? at least in Aussie we can get them...yeah is even at DIY and managed to pick up in a store somewhere, but I never seen a decent range of batteries In a shop here anywhere....

Long life batteries anywhere in Pattaya that carries a decent range plz?

Buy Panasonic Batterys, they last longer than other Brands, every 7/11 have it:post-4641-1156694572:

• Agree 1

If you're suspecting your neighbor of stealing / changing your batteries, I will point out that electronic door locks have the batteries on the inside of the premises, not the outside.

Secondly, my strong advice to you is to ask your neighbor out for a beer or two, before you find out that making enemies in a foreign country like Thailand is not advisable....

• Like 2