Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Looking for the best medical weed in thailand, they all seems to be poorly handled here.

DylanK

Hey,

I'm living in Phuket, and the quality of the cannabis is poor here; I am used to California Quality. Is there a website or shop that makes delivery? I can order online.

It looks like all the shops are advertising different strains and using the same flower with various labels.

2 hours ago, DylanK said:

I am used to California Quality

Can you share any details? Please be specific, which dispensaries did you use in Cali? Which strains? Are you price-sensitive? What is your price ceiling per 1/8th here?

What sorts of things have you sampled here?

IMO, unless it's some single-property ultra-chic Humboldt OG Appellation Garberville, you should be able to find local supplies.

Not sure how much standardization/consistency there is here to date, compared to the legal markets in the U.S., where you can rely on a strain from a dispensary will be consistent. There are a few exceptions.

Edited by bamnutsak

5 hours ago, DylanK said:

Hey,

I'm living in Phuket, and the quality of the cannabis is poor here; I am used to California Quality. Is there a website or shop that makes delivery? I can order online.

It looks like all the shops are advertising different strains and using the same flower with various labels.

@stoner may have moved to Phuket. Canadian quality ☺️