TM30 - receipt number

hi all, 

I just filled out my first TM30 on the "new system" at this address

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/ifa/add

all I got was a green pop up for a couple of seconds stating "the data has been stored correctly"

aren't I supposed to get some receipt number or be able to print to prove I have done the TM30 ?

isn't this proof required for some other immigration matters such as extensions of Non Immi-O ?

thanks 

3 hours ago, flipper2222222 said:

hi all, 

I just filled out my first TM30 on the "new system" at this address

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/ifa/add

all I got was a green pop up for a couple of seconds stating "the data has been stored correctly"

aren't I supposed to get some receipt number or be able to print to prove I have done the TM30 ?

isn't this proof required for some other immigration matters such as extensions of Non Immi-O ?

thanks 

Yes, Jomtien Immigration always looks in your passport to see if a TM30 slip has been stapled to your passport.

I never knew that a TM30 could be done online, so I'm wondering how this will go for those doing it online as you have no proof in your passport that it has been done. No TM30 in passport, no extension can be done.

If you do a TM30 online, do you just upload the rental contract and that's it? Does anyone actually checks your rental contract to see it's correct and valid? In person they always look through it to make sure everything is in the rental contract and it's valid.

Not pretending to be the expert here but I registered our addess on the TM30 website https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/ifa (used my wifes (out-of-date) ID card and the house "blue book") then did an "ifnorm" to say I will be there for the next 99 days - and when I search for it I can find it. There is an 'export" function so you can print it out.

Strangely enough I didn't add any current visa information which seems wrong but the form let me add my entry. Maybe it's incomplete.

• Agree 1

I just did mine online I came back here a few days ago.  To add, the day after I did it I had to get a resident ceritficate at Chonburi and was told my TM30 was up to date so I guess it all worked.  When I did my online TM30, I immediately got approval from the online system with an "approved" status on one form regarding my address  and this "informed" on a face page.  I included this "informed" face page with my Res. cert application. To add, the online did ask for my landlords house book which I had a copy of and downloaded.

20231217_135630.jpg

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I just did mine online I came back here a few days ago.  To add, the day after I did it I had to get a resident ceritficate at Chonburi and was told my TM30 was up to date so I guess it all worked.  When I did my online TM30, I immediately got approval from the online system with an "approved" status on one form regarding my address  and this "informed" on a face page.  I included this "informed" face page with my Res. cert application. To add, the online did ask for my landlords house book which I had a copy of and downloaded.

20231217_135630.jpg

Did you print out anything from your online TM30 to take with you to Jomtien Immigration? The 1st thing the girls at the queue ticket desk do is look for a TM30 slip stapled to your passport, if you need to do anything at Jomtien.

Also, how does the TM30 online work, does anyone actually checks your rental contract to see it's correct and valid? In person they always look through it to make sure everything is in the rental contract and it's valid.

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

For the next seven days, you can search for and find your record.

Click on the magnifying glass, then click Export. That creates a PDF that you can download/print.

thanks a lot  for the tips bamnutsak, it was the answer I was looking for, really quite easy once you know.