Cat stuck in drainpipe rescued in Nakhon Ratchasima

webfact

image.jpeg

A one year old cat was successfully rescued from a drainpipe where it had been stuck for several days. The incident took place in front of a chicken rice shop in the Phimai municipality, Nakhon Ratchasima province today.

The feline’s pitiful cries and forlorn gaze captured the attention of the disaster prevention and mitigation officials of the Phimai municipality, who rushed to assist.

The helpless feline had managed to get itself lodged in a drainpipe near the Phimai municipality’s roadside, unable to find its way out. Aided by a metal rod, the rescue team managed to pry open the drain cover and safely retrieve the cat from its predicament in about ten minutes.

The cat was found in a state of malnourishment, indicating that it had been trapped in the drainage system for some time, likely having entered through another point and struggled to find an exit until it ended up stuck at the reported location.

by Nattapong Westwood 

Photo taken from Khaosod

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I think you need a hug. Pussy/pussy cat. Chev/Chevy/Chevrolet. Lots of words get abbreviated. Here's a digital dictionary definition for you: pus·sy [ˈpo͝osē] NOUN INFORMAL a cat. Now who's "just full of it", and sheltered to boot? Yes, I'm Canadian but have family long established, spread around USA. They and their friends often refer to their cats as pussy. Mexico, I have no idea.

You need to lighten up. If you're actually in Thailand, learn to relax, leave your wound up, mouth-off-to-people attitude behind.