Teachers in the Sakhon Nakhon area

Merrill

I will be looking to home school my 12 year old son in the Sakhon area middle of 2024, It is to this end that I would like to know if there are any English speaking teacher that would have time to do some 4 to 6 Hours a week or what hours you could spare, teaching one or more of the following subjects Maths, English, Science, Geography, History or any other subject.

Please if you could contact me, as I see no International school in the area apart from Udon and that is a little too far.

SO for me home school seems to be the only option.

Cheers for any time

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/20/2023 at 12:21 AM, Merrill said:

I will be looking to home school my 12 year old son in the Sakhon area middle of 2024, It is to this end that I would like to know if there are any English speaking teacher that would have time to do some 4 to 6 Hours a week or what hours you could spare, teaching one or more of the following subjects Maths, English, Science, Geography, History or any other subject.

Please if you could contact me, as I see no International school in the area apart from Udon and that is a little too far.

SO for me home school seems to be the only option.

Cheers for any time

Also looking for an English teacher (as in, teaches English) for two young girls, aged 9 and 7.  Village up towards Akat, but mothers (the girls are neices) could deliver and collect within reasonable distance.

On 12/20/2023 at 2:09 PM, Merrill said:

Thanks for that however they are not international and do not have an English programme cheers

My daughter attended Thai Government schools from 4 to 18 years old. 

She never attended international schools or English programs. 

With the guidance of myself, for English, Maths and general critical thinking, and her mum for Thai, she did very well and has grown to be an intelligent young woman.

Personally, I think it's important for kids to attend school. It helps with social skills such as sharing and respect for others.