Hobby shops in Chiang Mai?

Dazinoz

15 minutes ago, impulse said:

Can't speak for Chiang Mai specifically, but living in Bangkok I often found Lazada to be the best source for eclectic stuff like that.

Yep, already ordered some stuff from Lazada but would like to be able to go into a shop and look at moles.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Yep, already ordered some stuff from Lazada but would like to be able to go into a shop and look at moles.

Thank you.

The stationary store near the UN Irish Pub sells plaster and a few simple molds. You'll find it on the floor along the back wall on the second floor, just after the modeling clay.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Hello.

Anyone know of a hobby shop in Chiang Mai that sells plaster of paris, silicone molds to make small items and plaster colour powders?

Thanks for any help.

Look on Google Maps for School supplies or Art Supplies.

• Sad 1

On 12/26/2023 at 11:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Google Winner hobby in Chiang Mai.

Winner hobby

4.5(14)

Hobby store in the Nong Khwai, Thailand

I go to Winner hobby pretty often but I don't think they carry that type of stuff. I've been doing some resin casting and had been getting my silicone rubber from Rungart in Bangkok, and my urethane resin from a hobby store in Singapore, or epoxy resin from Lazada. Hope this helps Rungart does have a pretty big variety of things but you still wouldn't be able to actually see it and go buy it in a store.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tedly said:

I go to Winner hobby pretty often but I don't think they carry that type of stuff. I've been doing some resin casting and had been getting my silicone rubber from Rungart in Bangkok, and my urethane resin from a hobby store in Singapore, or epoxy resin from Lazada. Hope this helps Rungart does have a pretty big variety of things but you still wouldn't be able to actually see it and go buy it in a store.

Are you making one of those life like female dolls? 😁😁

• Haha 2

On 1/1/2024 at 3:56 AM, roo860 said:

Are you making one of those life like female dolls? 😁😁

No, but maybe I should, less drama. Haha

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1