Australian man that keeps sending money monthly to a girl named MAY in Chachoengsao province

john donson

Pub section, but not really a joke... more a warning message if this man would be on this forum

or if you can identify this Australian man, currently working and living in Australia

He is middle aged,  divorced, Australian man,

works as a security guard in Australia.

He keeps sending money monthly to a girl named MAY in Chachoengsao province.

I call her CRAZY MAY, as she is bi-polar, never shut-up, full of energy when on a high, zombie when she is in low mode.

She is feeding 30-40 STRAY cats she picks up in the street and keep them in a small condo in Bang NA.

She lives with her mother, that is really old aged and her mother was like 40+ when she got her.

Has a gamble addicted brother.

Cannot save one baht.  Hole in her hand... If she gets 20.000, she will spend it in a few days. If she gets 50.000, she spend it in a few days, always to stupid things.

He paid for the construction of her brand new house that she could never have afforded in many life times.

He paid for a few small condo's that she rents out, pays her a salary each month.

She used to be a part time piano teacher, but now that she has one or more sponsors, she does not do anything anymore.

Western union and Wise tried to warn him and asked to stop sending money. LOL

Every time I try to connect with her on Facebook, she blocks me (friend of a friend), but I had enough time to check this Australian man is not in her friends list, because then I could warn him directly... not that any of his family or his friends can make him change his mind.

As I heard from a friend of the girl, she fools around and was stupid enough to have sex with an old expat, that she knew was doing bar girls, and got an STD on top of it, and off course, not telling her sponsor blindly in love Australian about it...

none of my beeswax many forum readers might say... sure, that is why it is in the pub section...

• Sad 1