TikTok Star Demands Justice for Son Allegedly Assaulted at Chonburi Pub

snoop1130

25-ร้อง2.jpg

A well-known TikTok star in Thailand known as “Mae Pla”, has appealed to the police for justice after her son and a friend were allegedly assaulted by security personnel at a famous pub in Chonburi.

Mae Pla, whose real name is Ms. Nawarat Phurinpuwadon (44), visited the Thai National Police Headquarters today, December 26th, to meet with Pol. Lt. Gen. Achayon Kraithong, the police spokesperson, to report her son’s ordeal at an unidentified popular nightspot in the Chonburi area.

Ms. Nawarat narrated the incident, which occurred on the night of December 24th, to the police, stating her son and his friend were enjoying an evening at the pub, a place they had frequented before.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Caption: PHOTO: Khaosod

Full story: The Pattaya News 2023-12-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

In an earlier report the 'famous' pub, unknown to us as Thai law protects the guilty so it can't be named, denied all responsibility for customers being assaulted by their security guards on their premises. I'm all for someone demanding that the police investigate, whether via TikTok or any other means.

Maybe someone well known owns the 'famous pub', like a police general?

I have no evidence of such, but I would not be surprised!

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

In an earlier report the 'famous' pub, unknown to us as Thai law protects the guilty so it can't be named, denied all responsibility for customers being assaulted by their security guards on their premises. I'm all for someone demanding that the police investigate, whether via TikTok or any other means.

The police will ONLY investigate incidents that make the mass media.

• Like 1

Boys will be boys in the boy's room.  Perhaps the two fellows were sharing a moment and these goons rush in, and this is really a gay-bashing incident?  But then these people associated with influencers are always looking to add to the numbers.