Trump to Stay on Maine Ballot as He Challenges Disqualification Ruling in Court. - Boo hoo to the haters. I told you so.

"Former President Donald Trump challenged the Maine secretary of state’s decision to disqualify him from the state’s primary ballot, appealing on Jan. 2 to the Maine Superior Court.

How does this put him back on the Ballot?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kwonitoy said:

"Former President Donald Trump challenged the Maine secretary of state’s decision to disqualify him from the state’s primary ballot, appealing on Jan. 2 to the Maine Superior Court.

It doesn't put him back on... it stops her from illegally removing him

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think its foolish to  celebrate the appeal process

Think all you want.  I should celebrate an SOS (Secretary of State) with no law degree, no legal background, taking it upon her corrupt self to interpret the Constitution? 

I think not. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

That is what happens when one partisan stupid woman takes it upon herself to issue a decree. A decree isn't law. It's not close. 

Now she looks stupid, which is good because she is.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

It rights the wrong that never should have been done to him.  The SOS from Maine is a partisan scumbag. It will all blow up in her face.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Boohoo this. As of this writing, the Orange-a-Peel had nothing to do with affecting his still remaining on the ballot because Maine's Secretary of State had already stayed her own decision way back in 2023 pending court review.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1