Thai "Marriage Status Certificate"

NedR69

A Thai marriage status certificate for a USA Visa interview at the BK USA Embassy is needed for a Thai person.

Where can this document be obtained?

Location Sattahip/Chonburi.    Home town of record is Ban Thaen/Chaiyaphum.

TIA

Any Amphur nation wide they have a central data base, take your marriage cert. 20 baht takes about 15min MAX for Kor Ror 2, if your wife has changed her name to yours then I would get a copy of that cert. too. It is the same size as the marriage one but with green floral around it.

18 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Any Amphur nation wide they have a central data base, take your marriage cert. 20 baht takes about 15min MAX for Kor Ror 2, if your wife has changed her name to yours then I would get a copy of that cert. too. It is the same size as the marriage one but with green floral around it.

This isn't for someone that is currently married, this is for a single person to show they are single and free to get married.

Does the Kor For 2 serve the same purpose...showing the person is single and/or showing the person is already married??

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, NedR69 said:

This isn't for someone that is currently married, this is for a single person to show they are single and free to get married.

Does the Kor For 2 serve the same purpose...showing the person is single and/or showing the person is already married??

Thanks.

I just did a quick google search and what came up was this site back in 2009.

Apparently it will show on her ID card and Passport whether she is married or not i.e. Mrs. or Miss,

Nagnsao = Not married, so IMO Kor Ror 2 does not apply.