Advice for car insurance.

Hi everyone,

I look for advice for car insurance.

Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid smart, 2022.

No accident, camera front and rear, 11 000 km, registred in Bangkok, but we are in Samui.

Thanks.

Surely you have insurance from Toyota's partner at this stage? If they are too expensive, try MSIG or online Roojai.

I moved to Roojai 2 years ago and halved my premium. They seem very professional. speak English and as long as you have a 'smartphone' for the vehicle survey, they're great.

Otherwise, MSIG offices are everywhere - it shouldn't be difficult.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Guys anyone had to make a claim using roojai 

I would like to know if they are quick at paying out and ease of .

Thanks in advance 

32 minutes ago, stix40 said:

Guys anyone had to make a claim using roojai 

I would like to know if they are quick at paying out and ease of .

Thanks in advance 

I was thinking about Roojai for my car insurance , but looking at the documents they want to make a claim I think it could be tricky/stressful.

I was with another insurance company , and if there was an accident , an agent was sent out and he took care of everything , no stress.

Maybe that is why Roojai is cheaper ?

Ok thanks for replying 👍 I read 1 review said an agent come out in 30 minutes but only 1 review I have seen that . Thank you 

Edited by stix40
Spelling

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

I was thinking about Roojai for my car insurance , but looking at the documents they want to make a claim I think it could be tricky/stressful.

I was with another insurance company , and if there was an accident , an agent was sent out and he took care of everything , no stress.

Maybe that is why Roojai is cheaper ?

Roojai does the same, they send out an agent.

https://www.roojai.com/en/terms-and-conditions/30-min-accident-scene-arrival-guarantee/

18 minutes ago, stix40 said:

Ok thanks for replying 👍 I read 1 review said an agent come out in 30 minutes but only 1 review I have seen that . Thank you 

I also read on their website that an agent comes to the scene , and I thought it would be he who collected all the docs. etc. 

But then I read after what is required by me yo make the claim and it appeared to be quite a list.

All the main names pretty much do the same thing. 

Key point is to get 1st Class insurance.....     then you have the best protection, in the event of an incident the agent also comes out to deal with the issues etc (so that side is a lot easier)...  All the main insurance companies have lots of agents. 

Its best to go through a broker IMO - who'll also sort out Tax and Compulsory insurance etc...  

PM me if you need a broker - I've used the same one for over 15 years.... seems to be able to give me a range of options so I can make a choice. 

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

We had an oops, and RooJai was excellent, all around 👍👍

Did an agent sort everything out for you , or did you have to run round getting accident reports etc ?

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

Did an agent sort everything out for you , or did you have to run round getting accident reports etc ?

agent did everything

• Thanks 1