Phuket Tour Bus Driver Dumps Tourists on Roadside, Leads Police on Wild Chase Ending in Crash – Video

24 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

What’s the point of having a checkpoint that can’t even stop a bus being pursued by police? Don’t they have radio communications?

I think he'd passed through befor they were aware of anything 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I don't get why the fire truck is spraying water on the back of the bus, where there is no fire!

If they had just pulled up alongside, they could have sprayed the fire directly, perhaps extinguishing it within minutes!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

I don't get why the fire truck is spraying water on the back of the bus, where there is no fire!

If they had just pulled up alongside, they could have sprayed the fire directly, perhaps extinguishing it within minutes!

Agree and members of the public shouting and pointing at them to come up front, in one photo it looks like the guy in the white shirt just took over from them. Thai firefighters at their best. Second time I've seen this.

S__228876332_0.jpg.820e3e5d42ad110c93dbb13394263050.jpg

Edited by brianthainess

On 1/8/2024 at 3:38 AM, CanadaSam said:

Indeed...  after watching the video it seems there is the 'fire equivalent' of a keystone-cops approach to this incident. 

People shouting from all angles adding to the chaos.

It certainly seems that the 'fire truck' is positioned rather ineffectively.