Ophthalmologist please weigh in

Eyes still bothering me ,drops helped a little. I was thoroughly checked out in the states 3 months ago .   Will go to Phitsanulok first but checked out Rutnin   and have heard good things about 2 Doctors    Piyada Chitsuthipakorn    she studied at Stanford.   Jutarat Pomsathit     

thoughts  ? Recommendations?     Thank you

5 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Eyes still bothering me ,drops helped a little. I was thoroughly checked out in the states 3 months ago .   Will go to Phitsanulok first but checked out Rutnin   and have heard good things about 2 Doctors    Piyada Chitsuthipakorn    she studied at Stanford.   Jutarat Pomsathit     

thoughts  ? Recommendations?     Thank you

What is the problem with your eyes?

It is said that Dr Prin of Bumrungrad Hospital is the go to Ophthalmologist for the rich and famous here in Thailand. I'm neither, but I put my trust in him for cataract surgery and the result was perfect. Fortunately the operation was timely as I was millimetres away from glaucoma.

1 minute ago, delgarcon said:

It is said that Dr Prin of Bumrungrad Hospital is the go to Ophthalmologist for the rich and famous here in Thailand. I'm neither, but I put my trust in him for cataract surgery and the result was perfect. Fortunately the operation was timely as I was millimetres away from glaucoma.

thanks

• Thumbs Up 1