Pattaya Hotel

GreenShone

Try Ma Maison, Beach Rd. Soi 13. about 100 meters up the soi on your left. Rooms about 1200b/night, a small weel run family type hotel (but mind you no problem bringing guests). A 12*4m pool surrounded by a few deck chairs and palm trees. 2 Storeys. And yes, Pattaya's best steaks for 300b. A real nice hotel and quiet at night.

Hi Guys,

I live in BKK, but I'm planning to wind-down in a quiet place in Pattaya.

Does anyone know of a hotel that has room service, quiet, not too crowded and medium ranged.

Thanks in advance.

" wind down in a quiet place in Pattaya " Sory but if quiet and peaceful is what you want why go to Pattaya. Wouldnt Cha Am or Hua Hin be better suited to your needs. Just a thought :o

try the Dynasty Resort next to the Royal Cliff, everything you are asking for

Both the Dynasty groups offerings in Pattaya could fit the bill IMHO.

The aforementioned Dynasty Resort is much more secluded than the Dynasty Inn at the 2nd road end of Soi 13. However, I have stayed at both and service is great and the food is OK at both establishments. The quieter rooms are at the back at the Inn and accordingly have no view. By the same token, the rooms at the Resort have a decent view but no balcony. I think there are bungalows available at the Resort but I haven't tried them.

www.dynastyinn.com

Hi Guys,

I live in BKK, but I'm planning to wind-down in a quiet place in Pattaya.

Does anyone know of a hotel that has room service, quiet, not too crowded and medium ranged.

Thanks in advance.

" wind down in a quiet place in Pattaya " Sory but if quiet and peaceful is what you want why go to Pattaya. Wouldnt Cha Am or Hua Hin be better suited to your needs. Just a thought :o

Because Pataya is the nearest destination (beach/hotel/relaxation -wise).

try the Dynasty Resort next to the Royal Cliff, everything you are asking for

I've stayed in this hotel before, but they have a swimming pool curfew. Lights in the swimming pool area are off by 8 or 9 PM. Well, I used to sneak out of my room with a bottle of booze, some ice, a glass, darting from shadow to shadow, then soaking and having my quiet little time in a dim corner of the pool. That was fun!

The downside to this hotel is.... it can be quiet difficult to get a road back to town and sometimes, they can be quiet expensive.

nautical inn or natural beach ??? in the thick of things, but quiet, both w/ pools and offer discount off season.

i think everywhere now is quiet not next to bldg site.

NOT soi honey!

ma maison looks very nice but id be bent cause its all frenchied out. i imagine some arse frenchman giving me a hard time for not parle vou'ing france' :-) love the pool. how typical in cambodia no?

i think pattaya bay location is not good at all.

hey i never stayed there but always liked areca lodge on soi diana?

Edited by theseveredhead

French? I think the original owner was Swiss.

Anyway, those drugs(the ones that I imagine you are taking) that you are taking are making you paranoid. It's a nice unpretentious place.

Has an inexpensive, but good quality menu of the day.

I too recommend it.

I can also recommend Woodlands having stayed a number of times a few years back however, when they were full one time, I tried the Sabai Resort - next to Big C on 2nd Road - and have not been anywhere else since. The Ruen Thai Paradise Rooms front onto a private swimming pool (about 20 rooms I think and very few people staying in them). Rates for walk up have been THB.2200 low season and THB.2400 high season.