Who Is the Most Dangerous Person in the World? (as of 2024)

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sky News is another Murdoch subsidiary, who has been sucking up to Trump for years. The "journalists" there will do anything to put Biden in a negative light.

You have never smelled a young child of your own? You must be a really cold fish. Sorry, snake.

You're not showing yourself in a favourable light by defending what is shown in this video.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, Even if he runs and loses. He'll never admit it and his fascist goons will be much better prepared this time. 

even more scary is you actually believe this kind of thing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sky News is another Murdoch subsidiary, who has been sucking up to Trump for years. The "journalists" there will do anything to put Biden in a negative light.

You have never smelled a young child of your own? You must be a really cold fish. Sorry, snake.

I've never done this. Have you? These kids and this woman really seem thrilled by his grandfatherly charm.

[Screenshots from the Sky News Australia video posted above]

image.png.2e27d7f1443038ba97cfeeda48167c66.png  

image.png

image.png

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

The criminal Joe Biden is the most dangerous person in the world, and trying to remake the world in US's image by constant propaganda in the case of vassal states and by coercion (economic and military) with others like China and Russia. 

The most evil person on the planet has to go to Netanyahu, a modern day Hitler slaughtering totally innocent women and children as he tried to take control of all the land in Gaza and boot the sub-humans (as he sees them) out. He is unlucky that he doesn't have the scale that Hitler had, in terms of pure numbers but the method and the hatred is the same. 

Third has to be Zelensky, trying to start WW3. But he's a puppet of the US, so he's indivisible from Biden. 

Fourth is Ursula von Der Leyen. a total idiot and lifelong unelected bureaucrat aspiring to become the secretary of NATO. God Forbid. 

By all means please send me a memo when Netanyahu (who I think has been a disaster for Israel) occupies Poland. Or even Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or Egypt.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

The criminal Joe Biden is the most dangerous person in the world

I don't know who they are and I doubt that the US electorate do, but surely you mean that his "handlers" are a dangerous bunch.

Joe is done

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder how many Americans know how much money their nation spends for war and military all over the word. Is that the best way to use the not existing money? Or would it be better to use that money for the benefits of Americans in the USA?

It's far cheaper to spend money on wars and military all over the world than it would be to fight WW III. And if the US didn't spend all that money, Taiwan would be overrun by the Chinese, Russia would be rapidly expanding back into the USSR, etc.  So yes, it's money well spent. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Even more scary is if you're aware of his history, that you don't.

wrong. your post is fear mongering. don't bother replying i already know the direction you will take it.

ta ta. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

wrong. your post is fear mongering. don't bother replying i already know the direction you will take it.

ta ta. 

More like reality mongering.

I am sorry you have failed to pay attention. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:
1 hour ago, bultaco44 said:

I don't know who they are and I doubt that the US electorate do, but surely you mean that his "handlers" are a dangerous bunch.

Joe is done

Conspiracy theory garbage.

And if I change "handlers" to "aids" or "advisers".

:smile:

An off the shelf democrat party soldier, are you ?

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

I've never done this. Have you? These kids and this woman really seem thrilled by his grandfatherly charm.

[Screenshots from the Sky News Australia video posted above]

image.png.2e27d7f1443038ba97cfeeda48167c66.png  

image.png

image.png

He's a politician. Are you living under a rock, that you haven't heard the expression "pressing the flesh"?

At least they don't have to put up with Diaper Don's sh!t. That's not a figure of speech.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He's a politician. Are you living under a rock, that you haven't heard the expression "pressing the flesh"?

At least they don't have to put up with Diaper Don's sh!t. That's not a figure of speech.

To press the flesh means to shake hands and mingle with people, not grope and smell children's hair and necks whilst whispering stuff in their ears.

Joey 2 Scoops biden , the Wokemeister is,he has radically supported the cultural marxist ,Black Lives Matter organization!

He supports Diversity Equity Inclusion in government and private sector and

Critical Race Theory.

His foreign dealings has left 

the door open for war in the middle east and Ukraine and his Afghanistan  pullout was a disaster.

His domestic policy has left the USA borders insecure with millions

of people crossing over the border illegally .

imop

Edited by riclag

Something that came up in the news yesterday when Trump falsely claimed he won Iowa caucus for the second time.

Even before this nightmare  began he stated without evidence that Ted Cruz stole it in 2016! 

One trick pony toxic lying maniac.

Trump accuses Cruz of stealing Iowa caucuses through 'fraud'

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VC1Z9/

12 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Something that came up in the news yesterday when Trump falsely claimed he won Iowa caucus for the second time.

Lying and Trump go hand in hand;

In his book; "Art of the deal" he claimed "My family game from Sweden and my father Fred spoke Swedish!"

14 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

To press the flesh means to shake hands and mingle with people, not grope and smell children's hair and necks whilst whispering stuff in their ears.

Right. Forget the convicted rapist with dozens of additional assault allegations, Trump. A man who boasts publicly of his sexual assault tactics. You will ignore all that. Who goes backstage at teen pageants to ogle children? 
No let’s talk about Biden. yeah, sure l know, tell me about it. 

Typical right wing projection. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

After all we know now you want him back? The ultimate quack-seen

Talk around derangement

on the hindsight -  the folks who counter this  they dont hate Trump they hate us - the real middleclass americans . they are jealous of america  to succeed and americans to live in peace .

of course we want a president who works for us , protecting borders, protecting american jobs , american lifes . 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, anotherexpat4444 said:

on the hindsight -  the folks who counter this  they dont hate Trump they hate us - the real middleclass americans . they are jealous of america  to succeed and americans to live in peace .

of course we want a president who works for us , protecting borders, protecting american jobs , american lifes . 

I find it pathetic when people haven't realized by now that all Trump cares about is HIMSELF. This current run is obviously mostly about keeping stinky out of prison. Also of course he has learned how much of an appetite that he has for dictatorial power. The leaders he loves are dictators.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, anotherexpat4444 said:

We don't hate you. Borders, jobs , lives? All results opposite . Are you in bizarro world? Obvious you have been duped.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

We don't hate you. Borders, jobs , lives? All results opposite . Are you in bizarro world? Obvious you have been duped.

Obviously...NOT...Princeton grads...if they are duped to this extent, IMHO...