Thai Action Thriller “Pattaya Heat” to Heat Up Cinemas On February 8th

webfact

image.jpeg

The Thai cinema scene is about to ignite with the imminent release of “Pattaya Heat,” an action thriller that unfolds against the backdrop of Pattaya’s iconic scenery.

Co-produced by Wanderer Pictures and Hollywood (Thailand), “The Pattaya Heat: All Men Are Brothers” thrusts popular Thai actor Jirayu “Got” Tantrakul into the role of “Tot (ทศ),” a character embroiled in a deadly game of cat and mouse with a menacing mafia gang.

The film’s centerpiece revolves around a heart-pounding chase sequence, one of which unfolds on the bustling alleys of Pattaya Walking Street – Thailand’s most famous nightlife hub that is visited by millions of revelers annually.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-01-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, webfact said:

The film’s centerpiece revolves around a heart-pounding chase sequence, one of which unfolds on the bustling alleys of Pattaya Walking Street – Thailand’s most famous nightlife hub that is visited by millions of revelers annually.

"Thailand's most famous nightlife hub", I beg to differ....

• Confused 3

I have see a few Thai action films promoted as "thrilling" and was completely bored. Anyone remember a film called Fa? They said it was like an international film. Aside from the BMW the cops drove (!) it was utter rubbish.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

I don't what's more amusing the thought of Thailand making a movie or people going to the cinema in 2024.

Why, is this because most of today's movies don't have a story line and look like series of advertisements?

21 hours ago, mikebell said:

enacted daily in real life by taxi drivers and police.

I have an image of ladyboys chasing some falang monger who has upset them, high-heel shoes raised as weapons, screaming in that strange high, yet deep voice they have!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...