Bangkok start-up aiming to change people’s recycling behaviour

snoop1130

main-17-1.png

Thai people are fond of lotteries, as over 61 percent of Thais regularly buy lottery tickets for the chance of winning a fortune.

A Bangkok-based start-up is leveraging this liking for lotteries to promote recycling and reduce waste.

Full story: Thai PBS 2024-01-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

can I put your groceries in another plastic bag... what about the short time they did not give them anymore and everybody had to use cloth bags ?   I see a big waste of drinking bottles... why not sponsor reverse osmosis machines ? 3 bottles a day = 1000 per year, per family

3 hours ago, john donson said:

can I put your groceries in another plastic bag... what about the short time they did not give them anymore and everybody had to use cloth bags ?   I see a big waste of drinking bottles... why not sponsor reverse osmosis machines ? 3 bottles a day = 1000 per year, per family

We use these Machines for Water but when i asked Wifes Sister why she didn't she said she didn't want people seeing her using them as it was bad for her face.   Bunch of sensitive Idiots !

7 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Best of luck with that... this morning I was following a pick-up down the road, the passenger window opened up and out flew a plastic drinks container.

Followed by a flutter of losing lottery tickets.😀

• Haha 1