Help with TM30

Is there some sort of TM30 tutorial in English online? I just tried to do the TM30 report online, but I have no idea if it worked or how to verify that I did it correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Nayet said:

Thanks, ThailandNinja, though it doesn't address my problem, which is it says "insufficient data" even though I've filled out everything I see.

Did you use the drop-down boxes where applicable?

14 hours ago, Nayet said:

Thanks, ThailandNinja, though it doesn't address my problem, which is it says "insufficient data" even though I've filled out everything I see.

These site are always like this.. and nobody cares...

13 hours ago, Nayet said:

Yes, I did. I'm going to e-mail them and see if they can provide support.

If possible take all papers and proof and walk to Immi and get paper copy of TM30.

I always do this.

2nd reason I do this;

I have noticed with paper copy on my passport they don't care if I've been in many different addresses

which were reported, or not reported, to Immi when I go to get 30 day extensions.

Thailand is 3rd world country in net anything...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

If possible take all papers and proof and walk to Immi and get paper copy of TM30.

I always do this.

2nd reason I do this;

I have noticed with paper copy on my passport they don't care if I've been in many different addresses

which were reported, or not reported, to Immi when I go to get 30 day extensions.

Thailand is 3rd world country in net anything...

one time when IO was proven wrong (loss of face)  supply started yelling in pin pin ....  so yeah went and pined it out and he didn't even look at the pinded copy..  

like a 5 year tantrum

14 hours ago, Nayet said:

Yes, I did. I'm going to e-mail them and see if they can provide support.

Good luck with that.....I've yet to receive a response from any Thai officialdom when using email.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/17/2024 at 3:32 PM, Nayet said:

Someone else with what sounds like the same issue and a solution.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1317499-just-picked-up-my-new-uk-passport-from-bkk/?do=findComment&comment=18631687