House inspection prior to purchase

DrPhibes

When we sold our home some 3 years ago, the purchaser arranged for a building inspection. The inspectors were, in my opinion, very professional. As a result, I obtained their mobile number for future use if required.  Their number is 080 843 4998. Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

My wife has a beautiful property for sale in Sansai , but the house needs refurbishment , it is old ... I just mailed you ...

If ever ... ?

Thanks, but we are buying the house we have been renting for the last 7 years.   Good luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thailand real estate danger zones: Under 3 million baht homes struggle to sell

The Real Estate Information Centre (REIC) identified ten dangerous zones for property development in Thailand, where houses and condominiums priced below 3 million baht are not selling. These areas require a selling period of between 30-78 months
According to a survey of condominiums and housing estates priced under 3 million baht in Bangkok and its vicinity in the third quarter of 2023, the sales volume was lower than in 2022 for every quarter. The third quarter saw a decrease of 7.4%, with condominium sales dropping by 4.5%. The number of unsold units increased every quarter, ending the third quarter at 49,433 units, a 27.5% increase. The value of these properties totalled 110,266 million baht, a rise of 31.5%.
Other areas include Phra Khanong, Bang Na, Suan Luang, and Prawet with 5,929 unsold units, expected to take about 32 months to sell. Thonburi, Khlong San, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok Yai, and Bang Phlat with 5,044 unsold units, are expected to take about 48 months to sell. Samut Prakan City, Phra Pradaeng, and Phra Samut Chedi with 4,175 unsold units, are expected to take about 31 months to sell, and Lam Luk Ka and Thanyaburi with 3,653 unsold units, expected to take about 44 months to sell.

On average, 3,000 housing estate units were launched per quarter in the third quarter of 2023, a decrease of 11.4% in new unit sales. This was the first quarter to witness this trend. The remaining unsold units totalled 44,174, valued at 113,180 million baht. Out of these, 95% are townhouses.

There are no townhouses priced below 1 million baht in the market anymore, with most priced between 2-3 million baht. 

Source:

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thailands-property-danger-zones-under-3-million-baht-homes-struggle-to-sell?utm_source=Thaiger+Daily+EN&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024-01-19

Edited by Paris333