Best Real Estate Companies in CM

Barley

Hello,

a friend of mine who was successfully developing and dividing land and building and selling houses in the larger Bangkok area moved with her family to CM for some personal reasons.

I would like to recommend some good real estate companies to her so that she can apply for a position as a commissioned agent.

I think her extensive real estate knowledge and her excellent sales skills would be an asset to any company in this field.

Could you please tell me who you think are some of the best companies in this field in Chiang Mai?

Thank you very much for your help!

As a newcomer to the area, she is not at all well connected here and it is good to have someone who has had experience to guide you in the right direction.

I was thinking that many expats here have experience with real estate companies and could point her in the right direction so that she can avoid choosing a company and then after 6 months realize that the company is not as good as it seemed.

She is my neighbor and has a family of four to support, so I would like to help her avoid this kind of experience and I hope that many members of this forum would be kind enough to make some suggestions and save her some time and frustration.

Multiple Chiang Mai based real estate companies on Facebook, that would be the place to start.

Even post her qualifications there to see if she meets any companies requirements perhaps?