Test emoticons

george

17 hours ago, NE1 said:

Test

Smile :smile: Laugh :laugh: Cheesy :cheesy:

Did they increase the subscription fee for those emojis, and nobody bothered to tell us?

Or perhaps we lost emoji privileges for some unknown infraction, 

It seems that some of us have the function and other don't.  

It must be an issue with some preference at Asean Now, because it happen to many members using diverse browsers. 

21 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Did they increase the subscription fee for those emojis, and nobody bothered to tell us?

Or perhaps we lost emoji privileges for some unknown infraction, 

It seems that some of us have the function and other don't.  

It must be an issue with some preference at Asean Now, because it happen to many members using diverse browsers. 

I had the same problem as you , I was using the Chrome browser . I went to "" clear browsing data > advanced and checked all 8 boxes and cleared them.

Afterwards I had to sign back into all my sites and accept cookies again etc. But it did the trick.:smile:

2 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I had the same problem as you , I was using the Chrome browser . I went to "" clear browsing data > advanced and checked all 8 boxes and cleared them.

Afterwards I had to sign back into all my sites and accept cookies again etc. But it did the trick.:smile:

Thank you. I appreciate your suggestion.  

Unfortunate the negatives of doing that at this tike are greater than not having emojis. 

Asides from the fact that I would have to sign into all of my accounts, I am afraid that some of them will not "remember this device" and I will have to  go through the authentication process again, ans some of them require SMS from the US that I can not get here in Thailand ,

I was kind of hopping to have the specific problem identified, so that I would not have to go the nuclear route. .In the mean time colon , parenthesis and 5555s will have to do :)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Woohoo!!:drunk::drunk:

I cleared only the first 4 options on "Clear browsing options" 

image.png.02b5bee4cc6c2f71181e70e0348a7095.png

and now I have emojis. Let's hope i did not screw up something else :laugh:

2 minutes ago, NE1 said:

That didn't work for me for some reason , that is why I ended up clearing everything.

Pleased you are sorted.

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Woohoo!!:drunk::drunk:

I cleared only the first 4 options on "Clear browsing options" 

image.png.02b5bee4cc6c2f71181e70e0348a7095.png

and now I have emojis. Let's hope i did not screw up something else :laugh:

Now I have to go back to all of my posts and put emojis in them. Grrrr. :tongue:

• Haha 1