New Build Phrae

ourmanflint

After many years of will we won’t we, looks like wife is finally prepared to make a decision on building a house for wintertime in Thailand. Plot is quite small, facing wrong direction and all sorts of other wrong, but this is where she wants it, near family ( I’ve given up arguing about it…)

have measured the plot and it has an existing barn type structure on it which would probably be incorporated or not into a single storey house. 

Would like some input on groundworks really as only 1m space at 3 sides of the house qs planned and bathrooms I thought should be at rear so where should septic tank (1 or 2) go? How far away should they be and how would drainage be best run?

IMG_4156.thumb.png.df3e098d967050e2fe44b92ced12393c.png

Edited by ourmanflint

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is an easy solution: Let her do it and decide things, and let her be responsible for it.

Obviously, there will be he headache later on. But there will be anyhow headache later on. At least you can avoid the headache now. ;) 

Ha, no I am resolved to keeping the peace. It can work, I know it can, just not my preference in any way

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

When I did the big renovation of my condominium, the workers and my gf and my project manager were complaining that I look too much at the details. Like: why does he do that?

Project manager too? oh dear. Well that explains many things I suppose.

• Confused 1