What documents are required at jomtiem ?

Arrived 19/12/23 on 60 day visa, will soon be attending Jomtiem immigration for 30 day’s extension.

Have trawled through the visa forums, but after page 13, decided to ask the question.

What documents ( and copies of ) do I need to satisfy immigration to grant my 30 extension without any fuss.

Many thanks in advance 

For 30 day extension at Jomtien you need to complete a TM7 form & attach photo. Cost is 1900 baht.

You need copies of:

- Passport info page

- current entry stamp

- TM30 submission (from Hotel)

Note: you need to sign each photocopy page and they always ask me to add phone number to TM7 form even though form doesn't ask for it

Edited by Pattaya57

OP, one added note to above post.

Be aware that while many immigration offices allow you to apply couple of weeks prior to expiry date of current permission of stay,  some reports that Jomtien have asked some folk to wait till closer to expiry (few days)

17 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

For 30 day extension at Jomtien you need to complete a TM7 form & attach photo. Cost is 1900 baht.

You need copies of:

- Passport info page

- current entry stamp

- TM30 submission (from Hotel)

Note: you need to sign each photocopy page and they always ask me to add phone number to TM7 form even though form doesn't ask for it

Do they not also ask for one or two photos? 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Finspin said:

Have trawled through the visa forums, but after page 13, decided to ask the question.

I feel your pain, the Asean Now search engine just isn't that good! I feel bad when asking a question that I know I've seen before but can't find, oh well.

One more thing, you can only apply for an extension of stay one business day prior to your stamp expiry at Jomtien. Don't waste your time like I did multiple times trying to apply earlier:

Edited by bbi1