Employer not abiding Employment agreement

Hi folks, I got a termination notice this month due to my performance....and working till E/Feb.

But as I accepted this job offer, one of the condition is to have a driver pick me up & send me back home daily after work.

Since I have started working at this company since Dec last year, I have taken 5 sick leave due to back pain, which I also submitted doctors certificate.

Now the company decides not to have a driver pick me up anymore with out even telling me before hand.

With this kind of situation, what are my options? 

*I've got this job via recruitment agency, but I'm worried if I inform this situation to the agent, they may no recommend future jobs....

• Confused 2

dont mess with me boooi, it will get messy.

oh well the thai moody HR finally realized im not da one to mess with, cuz im da gansta soldier.

I've politey explained about the employment agreement conditions stated and whats up, u gotta do what u gotta do booooi

dont mess with me, u know u gonna get messy sista.

Anyway, i will be dismissed as planned on E/Feb, so will be one depressed hermit again... 

Anyone got some good paying easy jobs for me?, must be over 100KB & every Sat must be a holiday. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Hi folks, I got a termination notice this month due to my performance....and working till E/Feb.

But as I accepted this job offer, one of the condition is to have a driver pick me up & send me back home daily after work.

Since I have started working at this company since Dec last year, I have taken 5 sick leave due to back pain, which I also submitted doctors certificate.

Now the company decides not to have a driver pick me up anymore with out even telling me before hand.

With this kind of situation, what are my options? 

*I've got this job via recruitment agency, but I'm worried if I inform this situation to the agent, they may no recommend future jobs....

Have you considered the driver may have called in sick?

18 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

dont mess with me boooi, it will get messy.

oh well the thai moody HR finally realized im not da one to mess with, cuz im da gansta soldier.

I've politey explained about the employment agreement conditions stated and whats up, u gotta do what u gotta do booooi

dont mess with me, u know u gonna get messy sista.

Anyway, i will be dismissed as planned on E/Feb, so will be one depressed hermit again... 

After reading the above I imagine the employers relief is palpable... 

18 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Anyone got some good paying easy jobs for me?, must be over 100KB & every Sat must be a holiday. 

Sure... you've painted yourself in the most favourable of lights... 

Check out this forum... somebody could be looking for someone to do product testing... :whistling:

https://aseannow.com/forum/335-thailand-cannabis-forum/

• Confused 1