Why Does Almost EVERYBODY Just Love: American Aircraft Carriers?

I am proud to be an American!

I love the fact that almost everyone around the world loves American fighting machines, particularly the American aircraft carriers and the American subs, some of which Australia will soon buy.

I am an AMERICAN!

Everybody would like to be an American....I guess....

What about you?

I am proud to be an American....

Don't you wish you were....too?

Yes?

No?

Why?

Regards,

Gamma

Globulin

Note:  I still recall the days when Top Gun was playing everywhere in Taiwan.  Eat your hearts out, guys, just because you cannot, too, be AN AMERICAN......

Note2:  Also, what about the film, American Psycho?  Great Film, and Only in America!

NOTE THREE:  Personally, I am thankful that American Aircraft Carriers are nearby.  American might provides an umbrella to keep trade open, providing the world with a more stable environment to conduct international trade, which affects us all in a positive way.

When unfettered trade is threatened, we all suffer, just as we learned the hard way, during the pandemic years.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I love big machinery and they don't come much bigger than the new generation US carriers. Thousands of people working together to make it all work is impressive.

However, they are dinosaurs ( just like Battleships that they replaced ) in an age of hypersonic missiles. Just very large targets now.

I guess that you do not understand that it would be GAME OVER for any country that attacked and sunk a US carrier.

Otherwise, US carriers are still useful....

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

... American subs, some of which Australia will soon buy.

With the important bits built in the UK by Rolls Royce. (insert whistling emoji here)

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

With the important bits built in the UK by Rolls Royce. (insert whistling emoji here)

Which reminds me....

I had a friend in HK who loved the Corniche....

image.png.11f2c67d3ceb54ad8982d716c89e170e.png

image.png.5b986de31ea513a9812eada937bb6dec.png

He had several....

Good friends with the commies, too!

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Which reminds me....

I had a friend in HK who loved the Corniche....

image.png.11f2c67d3ceb54ad8982d716c89e170e.png

image.png.5b986de31ea513a9812eada937bb6dec.png

He had several....

Good friends with the commies, too! Proud to be American. I would think you are embarrassed at the moment. Or should be.

Like Trump with his mates Putin and Kim. Proud? I would suggest embarrassed and ashamed is more appropriate at the way certain US citizens are happy to support a corrupt man. The fake tan must be the attraction. 

14 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Like Trump with his mates Putin and Kim. Proud? I would suggest embarrassed and ashamed is more appropriate at the way certain US citizens are happy to support a corrupt man. The fake tan must be the attraction. 

One should never feel embarrassed to drive a Rolls-Royce Corniche...unless...it might be....a 

FAKE Rolls.