Bangkok School For Expats With Thai Children

alankatana

International Quality and Equivalency for Thai students and Thai/Foreigner mix students.

This has been a big problem here in Thailand and finally there is a solution.

Praht Thai School is now opening the first THAI INTERNATIONAL school in Thailand in the Minburi area (near new airport) .

The school provides an International Level education and curriculum for Thai and Thai/Foreigner mixed children.

This means that at all times they will be getting the equivalent level education to any student of the same grade studying in any

of the best education systems of the world. They will also learn Englsih, Thai and Chinese - each at the highest level available.

A full equivalency to British Australian and US crurriculum is delivered by QUALIFIED Teachers from Thailand the UK and Australia,

without losing the value of a solid Thai foundation to the education syllabus which is a full part of the delivered programme.

This school really IS the answer.

To find out more call the school and ask for Khun Sumattaya on 02 915 2100-1.

//e-mail removed//

This will get your children an international school level, qualified education at a much lower cost and avoid you having to settle

for something you may otherwise have felt in the past you were stuck with.

TRIS Trinity International School - candidate for WASC (Western Association of Schools and Sciences), Uses California Standard Curriculum, Multi-cultural (Thais,Japanese, Koreans, Chinese,Burmese, Germans, English, Americans, Australians,Filipinos), Seventh-day Adventist affiliated.

RAIS Ramkamhaeng Adventist International School

EIS Ekamai International School

TRIS Trinity International School - candidate for WASC (Western Association of Schools and Sciences), Uses California Standard Curriculum, Multi-cultural (Thais,Japanese, Koreans, Chinese,Burmese, Germans, English, Americans, Australians,Filipinos), Seventh-day Adventist affiliated.

RAIS Ramkamhaeng Adventist International School

EIS Ekamai International School

WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) :o

Seems to me any Thai bloke with a few million Baht to spare knocks up an international school.

There are only a few decent schools in the whole city, the rest are money making machines.

sounds like advertising to me

And just check their web site. I hope my daughter when she is 6 can make better than that.

It was also posted in Family & Children section.

And who rated this rubbish 5 stars?

Edited by think_too_mut

/quote

It was posted in Family & Children section?

Sounds a pretty logical place to talk about a school ...especially as it is a relevant family topic

for those settling here and there does seem to be a few people asking about it.

There is a serious dearth of international level (not international by name) schools that cater for Thai and Thai-mix students.

The many International School 'money makers' you refer to are sadly attracting Thai students who just don't get the benefit from the education

delivered ... they also do nothing for maintaining the expected standard of a TRUE international school.

English is not there native language here so it is naive to believe just shoving a Thai child into and international classroom will change that.

They miss out on so much real education time just struggling to understand. Others around also suffer as the class slows the pace to cater.

A rather more complex issue than you may realise.

PTS in NOT just another International school....it is a THAI school of international standard where International curriculums have been

amalgamated and fused into a Thai curriculum. This addresses the need of new Thais like none have done before.

Anyway just trying to give the heads up on a school that is doing it right and doing it for real...if you're not interested then sorry for boring you.

If you are then take a look. :o

Praht Thai School

To add to the Post I made.....didn't mean to get the daggers out guys and Simmo the 3d is as good as it gets for a school campus that is being built for 2009 ......just as the website says.

The point about the fees not being quotedon the site is a valid one and I have made a suggestion in that regard to the school. The are addressing that.

Their fees are excellent by the way especially for those who get in and freeze the deal they have in the current building they have specially fitted-out for the initial school opening. If you are interested in a good school now or in the future with international curriculum benefits for your child (assuming you have a Thai child or Thai-mix child) then you will be glad you had a look at Praht Thai. That's about all I can say.

By the way to declare my interest. I am a friend/colleague of one of the directors here doing some work and research on e-learning.

No financial or any other vested interest other than that and other than the fact that I actually care how kids get educated and I know

what these guys are doing is first rate.

So if the colour of the website or the pics on it are your only concern then I guess finding a good school doesn't rank a mention.

Cheers

Alan

Praht Thai School

To add to the Post I made.....didn't mean to get the daggers out guys and Simmo the 3d is as good as it gets for a school campus that is being built for 2009 ......just as the website says.

Great site!!!!! Shame it is in Thai. A Thai International school that isn't International enough to provide a website in the truly International language!!!

Nuff said

Praht Thai School

Great site!!!!! Shame it is in Thai. A Thai International school that isn't International enough to provide a website in the truly International language!!!

Nuff said

http://www.prahtthai.com/ : English Website version

http://www.prahtthai.com/th/thaiindex.html : Thai Website version

Praht Thai School

Nuff said

The website evidences that Praht Thai is not as impressive an educational institution as the original poster suggests. The descriptions of curriculum for several of Praht Thai's programs are riddled with run-on sentences, poor punctuation, typographical errors and other grammatical mistakes. An educational institution that boasts that it meets international standards should be more careful as it presents its product to the international community via the web. If the website is indicative of the quality of education and/or staff, then Praht Thai should rethink the claim that it can compete with true international schools.

I am not attempting to start an argument; this is simply my observation as a former student of several international schools located around the globe.

Praht Thai School

Nuff said

The website evidences that Praht Thai is not as impressive an educational institution as the original poster suggests. The descriptions of curriculum for several of Praht Thai's programs are riddled with run-on sentences, poor punctuation, typographical errors and other grammatical mistakes. An educational institution that boasts that it meets international standards should be more careful as it presents its product to the international community via the web. If the website is indicative of the quality of education and/or staff, then Praht Thai should rethink the claim that it can compete with true international schools.

I am not attempting to start an argument; this is simply my observation as a former student of several international schools located around the globe.

I am not going to get into the pissing contest, but i did notice that if you go to the thai language site and try to click on the flag to the english page you get a 404 error.

AK you may want to rethink the manner in which you try to help out your friend the director, it screams of spam.

some more details on this miraculous hybrid curriculum would not be amiss either.

Praht Thai School

Nuff said

I am not going to get into the pissing contest, but i did notice that if you go to the thai language site and try to click on the flag to the english page you get a 404 error.

AK you may want to rethink the manner in which you try to help out your friend the director, it screams of spam.

some more details on this miraculous hybrid curriculum would not be amiss either.

Don't know your angle here LS and don't really care.

No spam my friend - genuine interest and concern.

If your a web developer ask them for some work and fix what you think is wrong.

Details like curriculum are easy to find if your interest is genuine and valid....go and see them.

I gather though your interest is not related to your children but perhaps you have a school?

Where have all the nice people in the word gone????

Have fun

Alan

funny boy mut...funny but not too bright.

Your imnsistence on simply knocking anything newshows you clearly have no real interest in good schools and you just love playing in forums....enjoy.

I think I have said more than enough on this subject. Those with genuine interest now know of the school and can go and check it out for themselves.....in the flesh preferably...cyberspace is a little too shallow to make a decision on something that many of us consider very important.....meanwhile the rest of you find something else to knock as it seems to be your bent......seems pretty boring to me but to each his own.....play away boys.

Bye

Alan

Just a note of thanks to those who have made genuine suggestions to the Praht Thai Website...not from me as such but the webmaster

there at the school who I oppassed them on to. He has taken the feedback on board and where he can, is addressing these bits.

(eg Flash not being seen on some PC's and the clicking on the flag issue raised, wording changes, etc)

Cheers

Alan