Not Allowed to go to Ford Service Center after my vehicle is 7 years old.

jtrump

All,

Looking to see if all insurances have the same policy after 7 years.  Bought a new Ford Ranger 7 years ago, insured with Ford Ensure Tisco.  Been in repair shop a few times, always great service and good deductibles.  Now in my 8th year I am told I can no longer take my truck to the Ford place for repairs.  I have lived in the Ayutthaya/Bang Pa-In area for 8 years and never seen an autobody shop much less a large one that looks reputable.  I asked Tisco to provide me with a list of available places in my area to check out but still no reply after a few days.

Anyone else run into this problem?  Know if any other insurance that will allow me to take to dealer to repair?  My truck is 7 years old but still in immaculate condition and I would like to keep it that way.  Not as concerned about cost but about service.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Update, insurance company sent me 3 insurances with their accepted garages.  CR Auto Navanakorn looks like an excellent huge shop.  Will be going with them if the quote is acceptable.