Cannabis Edibles in Pattaya

There was a cracking little Thai restaurant in soi21, off soi Buakhao in Pattaya, that sold packs muffins and cookies at 100 Baht each.

Sadly, the owner has closed up and returned Chiang Mai.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar edibles shop.

19 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

There was a cracking little Thai restaurant in soi21, off soi Buakhao in Pattaya, that sold packs muffins and cookies at 100 Baht each.

Sadly, the owner has closed up and returned Chiang Mai.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar edibles shop.

Easy just make your own, much better quality.

3 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Easy just make your own, much better quality.

That would require a recipe 😉....................and knowledge of what ingredients are required for best results.

Call me lazy, but off the shelf is the best short term solution for me.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

That would require a recipe 😉....................and knowledge of what ingredients are required for best results.

Do you need a short term solution? 
It appears ongoing, from what you have written here. 
There is no necessity for ‘knowledge of what ingredients are required for the best results’ 😊 You just made that up. 😊

I’m sure that you can buy a ready mix in your local supermarket for cakes or whatever. 
Dependent on your level of sophistication, you can do anything from simply grinding up your weed and throwing it in the mix to making an infusion and using that as the active ingredient. 
Random example: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/500-coles-chocolate-brownie-mix-flour-500g-i4871304473-s20398538980.html

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Basically almost any food you cook may be "enhanced" with "Vitamin G" if you so desire.

Use your existing recipes...assuming you do actually cook, of course. 🙄

Witness "Happy Pizzas" in Cambodia which sprinkle it on the same way they do Oregano or Chilli or....or....

To the OP, in March 2023 there was a big place on Soi Bukhau, at the market just after Tree Town heading south. (Before the big bends in the road)

Their coconut cookies with cannabis were delicious and (ahem) effective. 

Edited by VBF
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VBF said:

To the OP, in March 2023 there was a big place on Soi Bukhau, at the market just after Tree Town heading south. (Before the big bends in the road)

Thanks.

Apologies for seeming "dim" (and I am familiar with Pattaya)..... I wasn't aware of a market after Treetown in a northerly direction  (Sawasdee Inn, soi Honey, LK Metro, soi Diana etc). 

In a northerly direction there is a little market after 7-11 just before the S bend at "R-Con corner" - now Witherspoons)..... where am I going wrong.

14 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Thanks.

Apologies for seeming "dim" (and I am familiar with Pattaya)..... I wasn't aware of a market after Treetown in a northerly direction  (Sawasdee Inn, soi Honey, LK Metro, soi Diana etc). 

In a northerly direction there is a little market after 7-11 just before the S bend at "R-Con corner" - now Witherspoons)..... where am I going wrong.

'Cos I'm directionally challenged mate  :sorry:

I said "..... at the market just after Tree Town heading south..."  that was wrong

So:. from Soi Diana - proceed along Bukhau towards Klang (i.e. NORTH) Oops! 

Get to Tree Town and as you said correctly, "there is a little market after 7-11 just before the S bend at "R-Con corner""

THAT's where it was, a big shop near that "little market"

My apologies for being a useless navigator. And that's before I've tried the product 😆

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VBF said:

'Cos I'm directionally challenged mate  :sorry:

I said "..... at the market just after Tree Town heading south..."  that was wrong

So:. from Soi Diana - proceed along Bukhau towards Klang (i.e. NORTH) Oops! 

Get to Tree Town and as you said correctly, "there is a little market after 7-11 just before the S bend at "R-Con corner""

THAT's where it was, a big shop near that "little market"

My apologies for being a useless navigator. And that's before I've tried the product 😆

Please do not apologise, I am just grateful that you took the time to reply.

There was me thinking you HAD tried the product. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Please do not apologise, I am just grateful that you took the time to reply.

There was me thinking you HAD tried the product. :biggrin:

Well......... 🙄

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, VBF said:

Basically almost any food you cook may be "enhanced" with "Vitamin G" if you so desire.

Use your existing recipes...assuming you do actually cook, of course. 🙄

Witness "Happy Pizzas" in Cambodia which sprinkle it on the same way they do Oregano or Chilli or....or....

Heading south after Tree Town? That would be heading north…

I see that you’ve already made a correction. 😊

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

No. Not from where I am sitting 32 km away..

Now, do you have any suggestions - or are you just bored and need to get a life?

I'd suggest visit any of the 1000's of ganga shops in that area, they are all over the place and ask.

1 minute ago, JackGats said:

Maybe the OP has something to sell?

Why would you think that.

It wasn't a difficult question...........well clearly it WAS too difficult for some ...

"Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar edibles shop".

I remember when this forum was a good source of information.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

"Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar edibles shop".

Let's take this from a practical standpoint, where could you get edible cannabis? Shoe store? No. Noodle cart? No. Barber shop? No. The sensible answer is from a weed store, and there's 100's in the Soi Buakow area, walk into one and ask, no joy? Repeat till the problem is solved.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hotandsticky said:

Comprehension not your strong point is it?

I asked....."Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar edibles shop".

I also said I was 32km away 

You're funny, good luck on the cookie hunt.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

You're funny, good luck on the cookie hunt.

Thanks.

I did actually find some on my doorstep (not literally, please).

Well, like my enquiry about Pattaya, I didn't actually find it; in response to an almost identical question as I posted here somebody on a local forum said "I buy from the shop just opposite the market, next door to XYZ; nice people, fair prices".

See how simple that was........................ 400 people on that forum didn't respond because I imagine they were not able to answer my question.............:whistling:

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, hotandsticky said:

Thanks.

I did actually find some on my doorstep (not literally, please).

Well, like my enquiry about Pattaya, I didn't actually find it; in response to an almost identical question as I posted here somebody on a local forum said "I buy from the shop just opposite the market, next door to XYZ; nice people, fair prices".

See how simple that was........................ 400 people on that forum didn't respond because I imagine they were not able to answer my question.............:whistling:

I live on the Darkside and if you're interested I know a bar that has ganga cookies, PM is interested.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

I live on the Darkside and if you're interested I know a bar that has ganga cookies, PM is interested.

I'm very wary of cookies, I have to give up smoking because my lungs are suffering these days. About 6 months or so ago. I had half a brownie and went to a soi 6 bar. After a few minutes my vision started to go white and next thing I was on the floor with several security guards asking me if I wanted to go to hospital. I explained that I had eaten a dope cookie and they just laughed and left me to it. It was 2 hours before I could walk home. I once had a similar reaction to synthetic weed that someone gave me to smoke. I'm wondering how many of these cookies are made with just real ganga.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I'm very wary of cookies, I have to give up smoking because my lungs are suffering these days. About 6 months or so ago. I had half a brownie and went to a soi 6 bar. After a few minutes my vision started to go white and next thing I was on the floor with several security guards asking me if I wanted to go to hospital. I explained that I had eaten a dope cookie and they just laughed and left me to it. It was 2 hours before I could walk home. I once had a similar reaction to synthetic weed that someone gave me to smoke. I'm wondering how many of these cookies are made with just real ganga.

Maybe it was just much too strong.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Me personally, I don't like ganga cookies from shops/bars.  There's no way of knowing the "kick-in" time, duration, or strength variables. I equate it to taking shots of unknown alcohol drinks; mild wine or moonshine, huge difference.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I went a bit wobbly and needed some assistance after eating 2 and half muffins (in the now closed soi 21 restaurant).

I had had a couple to drink and my lady companion  bought them to have after our pad krappows. I naively thought they were banana cakes.

I now use them only as an aid to a good night's sleep.

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hotandsticky said:
3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I went a bit wobbly and needed some assistance after eating 2 and half muffins (in the now closed soi 21 restaurant).

I had had a couple to drink and my lady companion  bought them to have after our pad krappows. I naively thought they were banana cakes.

I now use them only as an aid to a good night's sleep.

Edited 3 hours ago by hotandsticky

Personally, if alone, I would only buy from a place vouched for by someone I knew and trusted (which is what I did), or if that's not possible, at least try them when you're tucked up in your room out of harm's way. I did that too and was glad of it - I'd hate to be walking around in Pattaya crowds and traffic in a "dazed and confused" state. For me, the feeling is very different to having had too much alcohol which I've done many times and can predict.

Never was the expression "YMMV" more apt!

Edited by VBF
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, VBF said:

Personally, if alone, I would only buy from a place vouched for by someone I knew and trusted (which is what I did), or if that's not possible, at least try them when you're tucked up in your room out of harm's way. I did that too and was glad of it - I'd hate to be walking around in Pattaya crowds and traffic in a "dazed and confused" state. For me, the feeling is very different to having had too much alcohol which I've done many times and can predict.

Never was the expression "YMMV" more apt!

Now you understand why I was asking for recommendations.

"Dazed and confused in Pattaya" ... 😀...... don't need weed for that..😀

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Now you understand why I was asking for recommendations.

"Dazed and confused in Pattaya" ... 😀...... don't need weed for that..😀

Seriously, make your own. It’s ridiculously easy and once you’ve made a batch, you’ll know how potent they are. Then you can more easily regulate your dosage.
Not only that, but you can make them to your taste. I prefer raw brown sugar or honey to refined white sugar. I used Belgian chocolate instead of brown stuff of unknown origin that had not ever met a cocoa bean. 
I wouldn’t expect the shops to use the highest quality of ingredient. But saying that, I have to state that I was surprised to see a girl from a weed shop possibly opposite Friendship Supermarket with a couple of rolls of President Butter in hand, heading back to her shop. A good sign. 

I made some whilst in Amsterdam many moons ago. Ate one with ice cream. It was so tasty together with the ice cream that I forgot that it wasn’t a normal cake. I nearly ate it all before I remembered. That was an interesting evening. 

• Haha 2