Sas Bazooka Subwoofer

Hi Clipped,

I guess you're the perfect person to talk to. I've got the new CRV and want to add some bass to it. I was thinking of placing the sub in with the spare tire area, still keeping the spare tire, and most importantly still keeping the cargo space. I want the spare tire just in case I really need it :o

Any idea / recommendations?

Do you have a shop?

Thanks.

I had a couple of audio systems installed by Sakol Technic. Not the cheapest outfit but they know their stuff and were excellent with post-sales service. Suggest you pop down and give them a visit- they speak English and can give you good advice regarding whatever you're looking to do. They're on the left-hand side of Ratchada as you head North, just past the Emerald Hotel.

whatever you do don't buy the 'carmatch' molded enclosures, the airspace is to small and they are overpriced.

what type of music do you listen too? you may not need a sub.

for a sub you will need a box for a crv. you will lose space, if you try to save space the bass will sound like crap and you will be wasting your money.

Ive retuned many cars from sakol-technic :o ... mirage is another place ... if you go to that area go to Rocket Sound...all these places are expensive.