Pattaya police crackdown on underage entry at local club

webfact

1 hour ago, flyingtlger said:

Gotta pay the right people in advance if you know what I mean?

image.jpeg.c05d8a0393a599235933fb526a562cf9.jpeg

exactly ....  he know's the rules.   How can some acquire the luxury homes and Mercedes if they don't follow the rules. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Except Iran and other women hell holes countries, 18 is the age of consent, unless of course in Thailand where

open prostitution is permitted and allowed but you have to be at the right age of 20 at least, so if a woman is

20 years and one day old, she can, and encouraged to sell herself, no questions asked...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Except Iran and other women hell holes countries, 18 is the age of consent, unless of course in Thailand where

open prostitution is permitted and allowed but you have to be at the right age of 20 at least, so if a woman is

20 years and one day old, she can, and encouraged to sell herself, no questions asked...

I really think you need to look at the figures legal in most of the US is 21.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/drinking-age-by-state

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

They can work as prostitutes at 18 yo, it's the drinking age that is 20+

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps you need to look more closely.

That is the limit wrt drinking alcohol, not the age of consent!

My point I was making was that you had said that there were no countries as bad as here.  

13 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

My point I was making was that you had said that there were no countries as bad as here.  

That was not me. And the age of sexual  consent has nothing to do with alcohol consumption. 

Edited by jacko45k

23 hours ago, jacko45k said:

That was not me. And the age of sexual  consent has nothing to do with alcohol consumption. 

Really? I always thought that in the vast majority of cases, not all, that alcohol consumption and sexual consent went hand in glove.

7 minutes ago, paymaster said:

Really? I always thought that in the vast majority of cases, not all, that alcohol consumption and sexual consent went hand in glove.

Not as legal matters......