TM 30 form needed or not?

Quick question. My Mom is here from Canada. She is staying with my wife and I at our house for a month. Do we have to fill out a TM30 form? She has a 30 day entry stamp. Thank for any replies!

4 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Just arrived across the border from Laos was required to fill out a TM30. On initial arrival at BKK from UK a couple of months ago no requirement of TM30. 

It sounds like you're referring to a TM6 arrival card not a TM30? TM6 is still used at land border crossings but not when arriving by air. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Just arrived across the border from Laos was required to fill out a TM30. On initial arrival at BKK from UK a couple of months ago no requirement of TM30. 

Think you are mixing up "arrival card" TM6 with a TM30 

Your wife (who I presume owns the property) is supposed to fill in a Tm30 within 24 hours,

but unless a person is going to seek an extension past & beyond the 30 day on arrival visa exempt 

I would ignore in particular as no Tm 6 on arrival, they have no idea where she is or supposed to be now.  but to get technical ?

On 2/7/2024 at 3:45 AM, rhino533 said:

Quick question. My Mom is here from Canada. She is staying with my wife and I at our house for a month. Do we have to fill out a TM30 form? She has a 30 day entry stamp. Thank for any replies!

In principle yes, in practice you might not need it.