The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make When Having Sex

Alf Witt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno but why is it not good to keep your socks on......

Because most men don't look like this in their socks and underwear :o

bradvanityfair311006_228x318.jpg

Yep, skinny fellow I agree does not look good at all.

Have a look at me.........

post-21826-1185078658_thumb.jpg

I've just seen the post "50 mistakes men make when having sex" see: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=131575&hl=

Which makes me think that the biggest mistake a man could make when having sex is to partner with a woman who has a list in her head of 50 things you can do wrong before you even start.

Most of the Western women (and men, probably) where I'm from (neurotic capital area [ECoast] of the U.S.) have an oversized (IMO) list in their heads of things you can do wrong at anything, but in the end, there are so few perfect-scoring "candidates" available, they're usually somewhat accommodating, thank God!

In a pinch, that's one of alcohol's better uses (or reasons for existence), for both parties.

Edited by calibanjr.

""Bigest mistake a man can do when having sex is to be having the sex with farang woman ""

I'll second that :o

I agree with both of you.

It must be very disheartening & humiliating when they (the aforementioned farang women) wake up the next morning sober & you see the look of disgust on their faces when they realise what they went home with... :bah:

Or even worse, when you find out you were the conquest of the winner of a "Who can pull the ugliest bloke?" contest... :D

Soul destroying, I'm sure! :D:D Keep away from those horrid farang women, at all costs! :D

Because most men don't look like this in their socks and underwear :o

bradvanityfair311006_228x318.jpg

Yep, skinny fellow I agree does not look good at all.

Have a look at me.........

post-21826-1185078658_thumb.jpg

Yup Alex, you've won hands down. That is definitely the biggest mistake right there :D

If we can't keep it lighthearted without getting nasty and personal, it will be closed. Not sure why some people have to take everything in life so darn seriously.

If we can't keep it lighthearted without getting nasty and personal, it will be closed. Not sure why some people have to take everything in life so darn seriously.

Do you mean me, sbk? If so, then I apologise to you & the 2 guys I quoted. I was trying to be funny & lighthearted about it (hence all the smileys), but if it didn't come off like that, I do apologise.

Do you mean me, sbk? If so, then I apologise to you & the 2 guys I quoted. I was trying to be funny & lighthearted about it (hence all the smileys), but if it didn't come off like that, I do apologise.

Nope, but cheers anyway. I understand the smiley thing. Just a general warning based on some poster's previous reactions :o

Or even worse, when you find out you were the conquest of the winner of a "Who can pull the ugliest bloke?" contest... :D

Yeah, take us home and have sex with us. That devastates us guys. :o

Edited by cdnvic

Lean over and switch the bed side Telly on half way through the act, to watch the cricket.

The mistake of course is that you should have had the telly on from the beginning so as not to miss any of the overs !!!!

You came off as lovely NR, esp seeing as the comment you replied to was ... let say.. less than respectful. :o

Hmmm, biggest mistake ? Apparently there is a whole list of things a guy can screw up while......screwing.

Calling out her mother's (or sister's or best friend's) name at the ultimate moment.

While in the throes of passion, mentioning that she's not bad, but her sister is better.

Pushing her head aside so you can watch the sports scores on tv.

All of these are usefull & informative points. However, my limited experience here in LOS finds information and knowledge a bit lacking from the female end of the equation. IN GENERAL, the primary interest in a relationship with a Farang is money. Any genuine interest in sex is likely to be secondary. Many of the women I have seen here have little or no interest in foreplay or their own arousal. One in particular, told me that Thai ladies don't do oral sex, don't do mouth kissing, don't have sex in the daytime, no sex before marriage etc, etc. Spontaneity is non-existant. I showed this woman the word in the dictionary & she acted like she had no clue what it meant. Attempts to discuss or resolve thes matters usually lead to explosive arguments. ON THE OTHER HAND, I have a "20 something" Thai girl neighbor, who has two Thai boyfriends alternating overnight visits & is likely very busy, day and night. She is no bargirl slut as far as I know and I am sure she knows what spontaneity means.

I'd say the worst thing I have done is to fall asleep during...

The GF wasn't best pleased.

We managed to laugh it off though the next day - a GSOH, ever so important (if having sex with me anyway).

Cheers

Yikes! Brave of you to be so honest on the forum tho :o

They slip easy in bathroom stalls :D

Where you go to find sex is something we really didn't need to know cdnvic. :D:o

Hotels are expensive :D