The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make When Having Sex

Alf Witt

Having children

guess that doesnt apply in the tropics but in euro and na.. if your a male and you have a kid ( OR MORE ???) then the "woman" can just retire, unlimited free money for 18 years!!! HOLY JESUS

Agree! These women can be right lazy cows, can't they? I mean, as all of you dads know, bringing up "a kid ( OR MORE????)" is easy peasy - a walk in the park. Retirement - you got it CGC, set for life once they've got kids, aren't they? :D

And as for "unlimited money", well, God forbid you have to take financial responsibility for your own children (not talking about the situation you described, Kerryd - that is wrong!) Sow your wild oats & move on to the next one, yeah CGC? Why make life easy for all those dreadful women? :o:D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not having change of a 1000 baht isn't very clever either.

LOL. :o

Very funny and very true at the same time. :D

As for kids though, I like kids. Never enough kids. How to convince the Mrs to have more of them is the challenge. (Well, swapping her birth control with Vitamin C tablets comes to mind)

Edited by Sanpatong

Having children

guess that doesnt apply in the tropics but in euro and na.. if your a male and you have a kid ( OR MORE ???) then the "woman" can just retire, unlimited free money for 18 years!!! HOLY JESUS

Agree! These women can be right lazy cows, can't they? I mean, as all of you dads know, bringing up "a kid ( OR MORE????)" is easy peasy - a walk in the park. Retirement - you got it CGC, set for life once they've got kids, aren't they? :D

And as for "unlimited money", well, God forbid you have to take financial responsibility for your own children (not talking about the situation you described, Kerryd - that is wrong!) Sow your wild oats & move on to the next one, yeah CGC? Why make life easy for all those dreadful women? :o:D

CGC, you don't want to know how little help you get when your partner splits.

I raised a child alone after her mother took off for a better life.

You'd laugh yourself silly watching a man learning how to mother a baby.

BTW, unlimited money was not one of the benefits I enjoyed.

Well, this got serious fast guy. Sorry to hear about your wife Ping, must have been quite devastating at the time.

Anyway, we aren't going to get into another slamming women discussion here guys. lets keep it peaceful, shall we?

Rainy november: I did not say anything about women being lazy. That sounds like a sweeping generalization on your part, and i think you should shed your stereotyping attitude and atune your self to a more modern outlook on life, especially regarding women. This message board is already full of degenerates and scumbags, no need for reactionaries to be added to the mix.

Thankfully i do not have any children of my own and in my previous post i am making that statement based on situations known to me.. for example i know women that have have had children, collected child support monthly per child and over multiple fathers( which is on a sliding scale of the fathers salary, make more-pay more), lived in subsidized government housing ( subsidized for child rearing single females only ), collected welfare, employment insurance and other government based free money programs like family allowance and tax breaks/refunds. Now considering how females can almost always get full custody of children ( which actually i think is starting to change SLOWLY ) fairly easily and put themselves in these situations, they literally can be retired with as i mentioned in my previous post, "unlimited free money". Another thing that is very upsetting is that in the above situations ( yes plural, i know various iterations of this scenario past and present) a lot of this money is really managed poorly and irresponsibly even, like purchasing crack cocaine, heroin, or just for financing all day drinking parties.

Anyways, all responsible adults should take precautions against getting things like children, or diseases.

Edited by cooL_guY_corY

retired implies having no job but raising & looking after children is a full time 24hr hour a day 365 day a year job so how are these women getting free unlimited money (also I beleive benefits ARE limited) & retired when they are getting this free money for being single parents? Just does't make a lot of sense really.

Hmm sometimes it is better to not talk of things you know not alot about esp if you don't have kids cool guy cory. Kids are a full time job so not possible to have kids that still need taking care of & be retired. Shame there isnt a muppet smilie.

Again this doesnt apply to all women but some people can have kids and i guess.. "act" retired, when i say this i dont mean retired in the old person way but in the " wow i have a totally free day, maybe i should get smashed instead of working or doing things like raising my children" sort of way. Anyways, yea i dont think its child time for me, maybe once my age doubles ill consider it. keep up the good work responsible adults! yay

CGC, you don't want to know how little help you get when your partner splits.

I raised a child alone after her mother took off for a better life.

You'd laugh yourself silly watching a man learning how to mother a baby.

BTW, unlimited money was not one of the benefits I enjoyed.

Aw....this post made me almost cry!

^

Oh, that was off topic really, CG.

It was aimed at the guy who thinks mothering a child is light work.

Sounds like Ping has been there too.

But CGC has one thing right - it's a great mistake having sex if you leave unwanted kids behind you.

Anyway, where's Alf Witt, who started this thread and still hasn't told us his greatest mistake.

Edited by qwertz

^

But CGC has one thing right - it's a great mistake having sex if you leave unwanted kids behind you.

Anyway, where's Alf Witt, who started this thread and still hasn't told us his greatest mistake.

I used to work with a complete bullshitter. some of his stories defied belief and he took them absolutely seriously without a trace of irony. He said to me one day,

"Got a real problem at home with the wife. I screwed her four times last night when I got in."

"So how's that a problem Chris?"

"She knows I'm seeing somebody else now before I come home"

^

So often when people say "oh, that doesn't sound like a lot of work!" -- it's because they've never had to do it! :o

^

Maybe his biggest mistake was starting this thread? :o:D