Italian with Non-B applying for AIRE

Hello there, I'm an Italian citizen living in Thailand for a few years now and I need to register to the AIRE system in order to renew my passport. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is the work permit and a house rental contract enough for this purpose? Is there any agency in Thailand that can deal with this matter?

Your comments will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

On 2/7/2024 at 11:38 PM, lucile said:

Hello there, I'm an Italian citizen living in Thailand for a few years now and I need to register to the AIRE system in order to renew my passport. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is the work permit and a house rental contract enough for this purpose? Is there any agency in Thailand that can deal with this matter?

Thank you.

try this:

https://consnewyork.esteri.it/en/servizi-consolari-e-visti/servizi-per-il-cittadino-italiano/anagrafe-degli-italiani-residenti-allestero-aire/

On 2/8/2024 at 12:38 PM, lucile said:

Thank you.

You can do if from home from here

https://serviziconsolari.esteri.it/ScoFE/index.sco

What they need is this:

• Passaporto in corso di validità (anche la pagina con il visto);
• Prova di stabile residenza (es. contratto d’affitto, intestazione di utenze domestiche).