TM 30 / Totally befuddled

I have lived at the same address for 15 years on Koh Samui .

When TM30 1st came out the immigration filled out a form for me which I have kept on file since and never been asked for .

I am just renewing my passport and have to transfer stamps , I am told a TM30 is required . I understand there is a new TM30 site ? I logged on and registered and filled out all details and eventually got an approved status but am now told it should not be approved but informed !! how do i change status from approved to informed ?

I tried logging in again and it seems i have to re-register as my password is not remembered / I am going around in circles .

I have previously drawn maps and had visits from immigration , it is not as if they do not know where I live .Why is registering an address so fking complicated .

any suggestions for an easy solution . thanks

• Like 1

Interesting that the online TM30 asks for your residence coordinates. Is that a substitute for the hand drawn map usually requested at extension hearing? I used Google Earth for the coordinates but had to fudge the entry to be accepted.

4 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Interesting that the online TM30 asks for your residence coordinates. Is that a substitute for the hand drawn map usually requested at extension hearing? I used Google Earth for the coordinates but had to fudge the entry to be accepted.

No residents coordinates for TM30 .

they were required previously for retirement extension .

Only a suggestion mate but a trip to the Imm Office in (i'm guessing) Surathani would sort you out.

This has been bugging me for months but a trip to Jomtien Imm Office sorted it out for me in an hour.

Just told them i'd had a week in Bkk.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, churchill said:

they were required previously for retirement extension

Not in the past 10 years.

I moved into my house in 2012, registered my Mrs on the website, registered myself and got a paper to keep in my passport.

It has been there ever since despite trips to UK, and hotel stays in Thailand. Never any question from Immigration, in fact they printed another copy for me as the old one was getting tatty.