Bangkok Bank at Chaengwattana

To renew my non-O visa, I need a letter from Bangkok Bank confirming my bank balance. Since I want to arrive at Government Complex, Chaengwattana as early as possible, what time does the branch open there?

8.30am.

Regardless of what time you arrive it's best to go to que desk prior to going downstairs to banks.

Be aware sometimes que desk ask to see your application TM7 filled in.

You also should make small deposit as same time.

CW prefer bank book to be updated and show activity on day of application.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 8:46 PM, DrJack54 said:

8.30am.

Regardless of what time you arrive it's best to go to que desk prior to going downstairs to banks.

Be aware sometimes que desk ask to see your application TM7 filled in.

You also should make small deposit as same time.

CW prefer bank book to be updated and show activity on day of application.

AFAIK Bangkok Bank does not require a deposit or withdrawal to the account to update the bank book. It can be updated anytime by just inserting it into the automated machine. 

2 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

AFAIK Bangkok Bank does not require a deposit or withdrawal to the account to update the bank book. It can be updated anytime by just inserting it into the automated machine. 

That is correct however he has to get bank letter so can do the update by making small transaction at same time at clerk does the letter. 

No need to go to teller. 

On 2/12/2024 at 8:43 PM, OzMan said:

To renew my non-O visa, I need a letter from Bangkok Bank confirming my bank balance.

You're not renewing your Non O visa, which expired a long time ago.
You're applying to extend your period of stay from the original 90 days granted from the Non O visa, which is a permit.

Edited by Liquorice

On 2/15/2024 at 7:36 AM, DrJack54 said:

That is correct however he has to get bank letter so can do the update by making small transaction at same time at clerk does the letter.

Tomorrow I will visit Bangkok Bank to get a letter. What does the letter need to say that satisfies immigration for renewal of my non-O?

7 minutes ago, OzMan said:

Tomorrow I will visit Bangkok Bank to get a letter. What does the letter need to say that satisfies immigration for renewal of my non-O?

Are you using the 800,000 in the bank or the 65,000 monthly, if using the 65,000 monthly method they will also want a 12 month bank statement showing your deposits. If this is your first extension on the 800,000 they might also want to see a statement showing that you had the money in the bank for two months. They will know what letter you need for Immigration, they do it everyday. It is just a letter certifying that the bank account is in your name only.

800,000 baht kept in a separate account with Bangkok Bank.

On 2/15/2024 at 7:36 AM, DrJack54 said:

59 minutes ago, OzMan said:

The bank at CW will know.

You don't que for teller.

You will deal with the clerks sitting at the desks.

You hand over bank book and 200b 

Ask her to make 100b deposit also then do "bank letter" 

Also kindly ask for her to photocopy last page of bank Book.

Put this photocopy with the other photocopy pages of bb.

The other 100b is cost of bank letter. 

The bank letter is just proof that you are the account owner and balance at that time. 

There are photocopy, print, photos etc on level where the banks are