2 foreign men caught stealing 1,500 baht cannabis in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

The owner of a cannabis shop in Pattaya yesterday filed a complaint against two foreign men who stole 1,500 baht worth of ganja from her shop.

The Thai shop owner, 48 year old Sakun, told Mueang Pattaya Police Station officers yesterday, February 13, that her cannabis outlet is located in Soi Pattaya Klang 12, and she was in the shop with her son when the theft took place. Sakun said the thieves were foreigners but she could not identify their nationalities.

Sakun explained that two foreign men entered the shop together. One of them stood at the front of the counter and pretended to select each type of cannabis. Another foreign man approached Sakun and asked her about the details of each product.

One of the foreign thieves told Sakun that he had a US$100 banknote and would return to the shop after exchanging the money. Then, the man walked out of the cannabis shop. Another foreign man browsed the products for a while before leaving without buying anything.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via Channel 7

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-02-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Do you address a person leaving a bar with a open tab, also a 'drug user' on news events?

I wonder why it is that whenever there is a criticism/comment about cannabis use, the old diversion of alcohol usually appears.

Are cannabis users ex-alcoholics?

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

I'm not a drug user but i guess that in order to satisfy a crave people will sorts into any mischievous and criminal behavior...

Stupid is as stupid does. I guess these guys just do not want to pay to be stupid.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The owner of a cannabis shop in Pattaya yesterday filed a complaint against two foreign men who stole 1,500 baht worth of ganja from her shop.

Fat boy will be found soon... 

7 hours ago, champers said:

2 Grammes valued at 1500 Baht. Wow! Everyone should check their ceilings.

Weed tracker Thailand. Com. Shows average price 800 per gram. 555. A 100 Bhat is more than enough. Fools rush in. 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm not a drug user but i guess that in order to satisfy a crave people will sorts into any mischievous and criminal behavior...

Poorer security than the 7-11, and more liberal timings when it comes to getting a beer.