Good, honest massage opposite Govt. hospital, Buriram

notrub

Aside from going there whenever, those of you who go to Govt. hospitals know that sometimes the process stops for lunch b4 your turn.  The shop pictured below is on the road just beside the Govt. hospital in Buriram and is a great place to be until lunch break is over.  All persons are qualified (certificates posted) and the shop is clean and they change the pillow covers.  1hr 250 baht 2hrs 400 baht.  And they continue for the full hour (or longer).  Massage well done.🙏🏼🙂

massage opposit hospital 20240213_132442_01_edited.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:38 PM, Sigmund said:

A handful or mouthfull stock of "happy ends" included with the fresh towels ? 😜

low esteem for others and ignorance clearly demonstrates your social status

• Agree 1

400bt for 2 hours of relaxation is wonderful isn't it? I used to get the same deal every Sunday evening and all I could think was....what would I be doing back home on a Sunday evening before work on a Monday. Magic.

Got to ask about your name though. Can't be helped.

Not rub....555

Thanks for a normal comment Barnet1900.  Never connected the not rub to a massage but can be why I recommended DJ's opposite the hospital; aside from it being a good way to wait for the afternoon session at the roong pa ya ban.  I have the dubious honour to be in the possession of a number of sports injuries so having an 'oily back rub down' does not do it for me. Neither does a 10 minute 'head scratch happy ending'. 

I enjoyed many hours of 're-education' (as they say in France).  It is such a welcome event to find any shop that approaches and/or equals the same skills as those physio therapists dedicated to helping people being able to function again.   

My happy ending is walking out of the shop feeling rosy with joints approaching fluid movement for a while. 🙏🏼🙂

• Love It 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:59 AM, Barnet1900 said:

400bt for 2 hours of relaxation is wonderful isn't it? I used to get the same deal every Sunday evening and all I could think was....what would I be doing back home on a Sunday evening before work on a Monday. Magic.

Got to ask about your name though. Can't be helped.

Not rub....555

555...   I'm guessing Burton

Pretty clever there drgoon.  What will become of me now that I have been exposed? 555.  The shop is D.D. btw, just checked the photo.

It is 250/hr, 400/2hrs, + tip.

There is another called 'Relax spa etc.' just across the tracks and a bit east (north side) that is very good and has upmarket environment for about the same price.🙏🏼🙂

Both of these places have Thai customers of every persuasion and I rarely see a western person there.  Relax  closes at 19:00.   can find both on G maps🙏🏼

On 2/14/2024 at 11:08 AM, notrub said:

Aside from going there whenever, those of you who go to Govt. hospitals know that sometimes the process stops for lunch b4 your turn.  The shop pictured below is on the road just beside the Govt. hospital in Buriram and is a great place to be until lunch break is over.  All persons are qualified (certificates posted) and the shop is clean and they change the pillow covers.  1hr 250 baht 2hrs 400 baht.  And they continue for the full hour (or longer).  Massage well done.🙏🏼🙂

massage opposit hospital 20240213_132442_01_edited.jpg

Good to see you didn't call it "Thai massage".

Deliberately or accidentally, you have made a correct distinction.