Strange eye-problem.

swissie

Concerns my righ eye. I experience lower eye-lid "flickering". As if an electric current goes thru my lower eye-lid, causing "nervous vibrations". If comes and goes.

Eye-Doctor finds nothing wrong with the eye itself. Strange.

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've had it in the past briefly, it will most likely stop by itself eventually 

Whatever you do, don't try to figure it out through the internet. You might go down a rabbit hole.

I had a friend that did that with the same symptoms and he thought he had multiple sclerosis or ALS but it eventually went away.. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Whatever you do, don't try to figure it out through the internet. You might go down a rabbit hole.

I had a friend that did that with the same symptoms and he thought he had multiple sclerosis or ALS but it eventually went away.. 

..too much Internet use

On 2/14/2024 at 10:48 PM, swissie said:

Concerns my righ eye. I experience lower eye-lid "flickering". As if an electric current goes thru my lower eye-lid, causing "nervous vibrations". If comes and goes.

Eye-Doctor finds nothing wrong with the eye itself. Strange.

I have had that issue in my left eyelid while driving for the last few years, I just chalked it up to being an old f$%cker

On 2/16/2024 at 7:25 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

One day it will certainly stop. On both eyes, and everywhere else. 😉 

Actually no twitching for 2 days. Gone for now. My Romanian clairvoyant Gypsie tells me, that when the Eye twitching stops, there is a good chance that some increased twitching in the underwear will take place. If that happens, I would not take any counter-measures.

• Haha 1