Married Women Has Interest In Me

SiamSquare123

I am the direct heir of Sir Walter Raleigh's grand son, William Flanigan Raleigh.

Cool. Although, I am sorry that as a direct decendent of Sir Walter Raleigh your family would inherit little in the way of funds after his execution, so i wouldnt know what one would be heir of. But still, an interesting idiology. well, best of luck with everything.

Edited by eek

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the direct heir of Sir Walter Raleigh's grand son, William Flanigan Raleigh.

And just how would that make you rich? Raleigh was executed & his estates confiscated by the crown, unless I'm very much mistaken.... Oh, got it - you're watching a historical drama, now, aren't you? Nice touch! Try a movie like "The Matrix" next, I'd love to see you work that in :o:D:D

Edit - sorry, eek, just saw your similar post

Edited by November Rain

David, who also lives in my building posts on this account from time to time. Nothing unusual there.

As for my great great grand father, dont believe everything you read in the history books. Legally, I am bound in what I can say, but "doves do not fly in November

It would have been game if the woman was single, but she is attached and she's your neighbor's wife. That's walking trouble, a volcano about to explode. Might be wise if you find someone with less complications.

I would surely give to her if she didn't live right across the hall from me, but I don't like living in danger.

Actually, she sounds like a nut and who needs that? :o

Ahhh yes Sir Walt's grandson....lucky to be born at all

His father was part of the gay elite in London at the time....supposed friend of the Princess Pocohontas's brother...A wastrel and a drunk who was not adverse to a bit of shirt lifting....from the back.

I read about this guy in a book about Pocohontas and John Smith.

Pray what was the name of Sir Walts son again??

David, who also lives in my building posts on this account from time to time. Nothing unusual there.

As for my great great grand father, dont believe everything you read in the history books. Legally, I am bound in what I can say, but "doves do not fly in November

"I'm just glad that cows don't fly."

unload on the bitch, dont hold back.

Yeah! Darn right.

Siamsquare: when you read this you will hear a knok on your door, please open as I want to have a talk with you, you know whydont you?

:o:D are you by any chance the 55 y.o neighbour man?

Oh jesus...

How's Ally Mcbeal?

come back when you grow up dude.

:o:D:D

Oh, this is getting better. Thank you Siamsquare for livening up a boring Sunday night.

So, Walter Raleigh died in 1618. Correct? Or conspiracy? Grassy knoll anyone? And his grandson was your great great grandfather? Is maths one of your strong points? Or is extreme longetivity one of your family's strongpoints?

And no, doves don't fly in November - it's all that cold rain, you know. :D

......................continued:

As Siam contemplated his bleak future with his raddled, drink ravaged girlfriend, strange noises emanated from the next door apartment, reminding Siam of a cornered puma fighting for its life. Clearly, unbridled passion was being unleashed there.

"How can I get a piece of this action?" he mused as girlfriend, recumbent in a most uninviting pose on the floor, snored loudly and let off another window rattling fart............................. somebody please continue.............

whereupon an old man, at least 600 years old, entered carrying a sword and a shield witht he coat of arms of....

so c'mon Siam... we can see you are reading this thread right now... What's on Tv?

(bugger this - I'll see some of you in '47... safer in there)

Edited by kayo

no..shh..this is getting good kayo!

Cont:

..ye olde respected Raliegh Crest. Our shocked young Siam sat bolt upright and watched the night expertly lift his visor and twiddle his mooseytash.

...."My Boy.." the knight said, "You are a distant relative, you must be BOLD! Its your birthright to have many adventures. Go forth, and multiply!"

Our lad Siam, sat up and said...

Edited by eek

.......and said "Avast, ye landlubber, I'll hoist up your artifacts and keelhaul your dandos if you do not unhand my wench forthwith!"

For young Siam was not a boy to underestimate (being of noble stock) and, not believing a word the intruder uttered sprang into action wielding.................................continued

Edited by qwertz

"Virus database has been updated" yelled the knight to the young man.... " and wipe that milk - is that milk? -off your pre-pubescant tache"

Edited by kayo

(aww qwetzy..u didnt follow on from me :o ) Mai pen rai... ok..(yeh, sooo..i am a bit bored...)

..not believing a word the intruder uttered sprang into action wielding...a turkey baster and a pizza hut box. Arming himself with his makeshift sword and shield he...

whoops!

Ignore..and carry on carry on!

Edited by eek

he cried "This is all I need to counter the likes of you", cried our lad, "And anyway if you can walk through walls, how about giving me the griff on what's going down next door. I've been hankering after that piece of tottie for yonks now and I'm getting mighty frustrated. Let's deal"

So saying he set down the chalice and stumbling over his slumbering slag, he marched next door with his new found friend and...........................

Edited by qwertz

I'm hoping it's the new SOON-to-be-Ended story...

..........hacking down the door without knocking, stood gobsmacked at the sight which confronrted him, because.....................

a dirty soi dog came snffing round and asked youg Siam for a glass of Milk....

Edited by kayo

he marched next door with his new found friend

("marched" :o:D Kinky !)

****** waves crash on our screens ******

It was love ...

The differences in our ages, socio-cultural backgrounds and apartment numbers will not destroy us, they declared. Our love of milk unites us, and will hold us together.