Help needed about the TM30 form when extending Tourist Visa in Thailand

I am having trouble with this. I have a Single Entry 60 day Tourist Visa, i understand that when i apply for Visa extension at the immigration office in Bangkok they are going to want to see a TM30 from landlord. My question is which Landlord? (i am staying in multiple locations and accommodation in the first 60 days in Thailand). The accommodation i stay in during my extension? (Day 60 - Day 72). Or previous accommodation where i have stayed? Just worried as i have already booked flights (return home) during my extension period and i can not stop thinking about this TM30 form, any help would be appreciated.  

Edited by Ben Lindridge

It doesn't matter where you've previously stayed, it's where you are staying at the time you submit your extension application.

If you're staying in a hotel or guest house, it's their responsibility to file the TM30, and they should be able to provide you with proof of that.
If you're in an Airbnb, they'll never file a TM30 - find a hotel.
If you're staying in a private residence, speak to the owner/landlord about filing the TM30.

OP, as others have pointed out obtain a TM30 from the place you are staying at time of application.

You will apply at CW (not Laski IT) as you entered with a tourist visa.

Apply for extension couple of weeks prior to expiry of current stamp.

Obviously prior to check in at accommodation confirm that they will do a TM30 and provide you with copy..

Don't fret even one single brain cell about it.... use an AGENT, all such ballyhoo and BS disappears and a fresh TM30 slip and extension stamp appear in your passport. (at a time to suit you)

Edited by Regyai

I never bothered to register TM30 except for the one I got when I signed a 10-year lease. I left Thailand multiple times and came back, but I don't visit immigration offices. I wanted to get a residence certificate and was told that my TM30 is not up-to-date. I gave 500 baht, got a new TM30 registered in my passport, and also got the residence certificate. Life is much better when you are not panicking and posting in this forum, instead of spending money and using your brain cells to resolve your issues. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock