After completing your first one-year Ed visa, apply for a new one-year Ed visa

I'm about to finish my one-year language Ed visa and plan to extend it for another year. How long should I wait before returning to Thailand to apply for another year? I've heard conflicting information - some say I should wait one month before returning, while others suggest doing a border run and reapplying upon reentry.

Additionally, I'm wondering if it's possible to extend my Ed visa for another year without leaving Thailand. Could you please clarify these options?

Thank you for your response!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, driveout said:

I'm about to finish my one-year language Ed visa and plan to extend it for another year. How long should I wait before returning to Thailand to apply for another year? I've heard conflicting information - some say I should wait one month before returning, while others suggest doing a border run and reapplying upon reentry.

Additionally, I'm wondering if it's possible to extend my Ed visa for another year without leaving Thailand. Could you please clarify these options?

Thank you for your response!

Change thread title,3/4 .. how many times? you might get an answer you like eventually! 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, driveout said:

Yeah i did not get an answer to this question, sorry about this 

Ask a few schools what they can offer you. Only a school can tell you what's acceptable for their MoE and immigration contacts at any given time.