Connection Problem

macduff

Can anybody solve this problem?. I've been trying to connect to udonmap.com for over 2 weeks now. all i get is cannot display the webpage.I've checked my connections and tried the diagnostic problems but i still cannot gain access to the page. And i'm not banned before you ask. Is there a problem with the thai end of the site?.

Can anybody solve this problem?. I've been trying to connect to udonmap.com for over 2 weeks now. all i get is cannot display the webpage.I've checked my connections and tried the diagnostic problems but i still cannot gain access to the page. And i'm not banned before you ask. Is there a problem with the thai end of the site?.

Just a "temp" glitch? I just tried it and it opened up fine

Mac

Edited by Totster
removed url

Just a "temp" glitch? I just tried it and it opened up fine

Mac

well ive just tried again from that link,and i still have the same problem. Cannot open web page

If you haven't already tried it, try clearing your web browser's cache.

(If it was corrupt once, it will continue returning the corrupt data until the page is too old, or falls out of your cache.)

Edited by bkk_mike

Thanks for your replies guys,but i think i've tried everything i know to get back on it. I'm still unable too. I've tried going on links to udon map and i always get the same response ( web page unavailable). I honestly don't know what else to do. And yes i have tried clearing my browser,and i still get no response.

I had a similar problem with a Thai website that my husband used to look at everyday, then one day we got the "web page unavailable" and couldn't open it for almost a month. We could open the same website on another computer in the house but even after clearing the cache and lots of other fiddling we just couldn't get it to open on this comp. It started working again 2 days ago...no idea why it works again all of a sudden as haven't changed anything.

There's a few suggestions of things to try on these websites

http://ask-leo.com/comments_000385.php?page=3

http://ask-leo.com/i_cant_access_some_websites_why.html

Good luck, I know it's a pain in the butt!