Breaker for Wallbox/ EV Charger

Soon I will buy an Electric Car and they will install the Wallbox. What kind of Breaker they have to install, a normal MCB or is a RCBO better?

An RCBO makes that circuit independent from the rest. 

That's what I would use.

And make sure the size of the RCBO and cables are according to the recommendation of the charger.

There are specific requirements for an EV charger one of which is a Type-B RCD/RCBO which must be a double-pole unit (opens the neutral).

All the necessary stuff should be supplied by the installation contactor.

Do you already have a 30/100 meter? If not, they will probably require one, or a separate 15/45 dedicated to your EV.

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

There are specific requirements for an EV charger one of which is a Type-B RCD/RCBO which must be a double-pole unit (opens the neutral).

All the necessary stuff should be supplied by the installation contactor.

Do you already have a 30/100 meter? If not, they will probably require one, or a separate 15/45 dedicated to your EV.

Thanks, I have a 3 phase System incl. 30/100A Meter. But I hope I can charge the Car from my 10 kw Solar always. Nevertheless, I had a look on the two installed new Wallbox Chargers in their brand new Workshop here in Pran Buri, and both hooked up with normal MCB's only. So I will be more than careful when they come to install the Charger at my home.

3 minutes ago, UWEB said:

So I will be more than careful when they come to install the Charger at my home.

Many "chargers" (actually an EVSE - the charge electronics is in the car) have the necessary RCD built in to the wall box.

I would certainly be looking carefully what you get.