New TM30 website how does it work?

Is there a guide on here? I registered on the new website, they sent a password in numbers, that did not work despite turning off VPN and trying other browsers. Filled in the form where you enter details and uploaded pics of PP, house owners ID and two pages from the blue house book. No response via email and cannot see where you enter arrival date etc. Not as easy as 90 day reporting, how is it meant to work?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Had another go but got no further than the register page, after filling it in and uploading docs it just said this email has already been registered so could not access the page where you enter address and entry dates. Does not seem that user friendly.

9 hours ago, proton said:

Had another go but got no further than the register page, after filling it in and uploading docs it just said this email has already been registered so could not access the page where you enter address and entry dates. Does not seem that user friendly.

Why are you trying to register again? Login using your userid & password to file a report.

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30api/loginExternal.jsp?

can anyone explain what the hourglass" In progress means "  under the top line Inform Status ?     

I get a prompt " Data SUBMITTED".    

when I do a search the is no data available ... 

any thoughts ? 

On 3/9/2024 at 11:37 AM, Chetzee said:

can anyone explain what the hourglass" In progress means "  under the top line Inform Status ?     

I get a prompt " Data SUBMITTED".    

when I do a search the is no data available ... 

any thoughts ? 

That's what I have as well

I had the same response, no data available, I came across a query to the problem on another forum, the answer was to  input only the search dates, and I think the arrival date, nothing else,  and then it worked, and I was able to download a TM30 receipt 

• Thumbs Up 1