Isuzu Dmax

RUIZSr

I don't know whether that is included in the warranty (I have a Highlander) and mine is too new. I think it needs a new filter every 12 months or so but your book will tell you.

I assume the 'filter' you speak of is the 'receiver/drier' & as such, does not require regular replacement.

I believe that this problem could be solved by taking the vehicle to anybody that has a known good record for working on auto air conditioning. Retro-fitting in Thailand is big business.

If your vehicle is still under warranty, any attempt to change the compressor yourself could void the warranty.

I don't know whether that is included in the warranty (I have a Highlander) and mine is too new. I think it needs a new filter every 12 months or so but your book will tell you.

I assume the 'filter' you speak of is the 'receiver/drier' & as such, does not require regular replacement.

I believe that this problem could be solved by taking the vehicle to anybody that has a known good record for working on auto air conditioning. Retro-fitting in Thailand is big business.

If your vehicle is still under warranty, any attempt to change the compressor yourself could void the warranty.

Thanks,

The matter is, the vehicles locate at mining area that remote in Papua.