Explination/confession

Please don't ban me, I only had two nicks because I didn't want to get banned again for typing anything risque after the wart of the ring thread.

I joined as Ambassador after getting banned the first time because I really needed to use the forum, and it has become a part of daily life for me.

I have caused no harm and have on the whole posted some good threads - please reconsider, ban me as Ambassador but not Scamp.

Kind regards,

Cameron

the doctor gave ambassador 30 days suspension, no permanent ban...the g scamp is fine as far as i know...don't sweat it bro

TGS, dont worry yourself mate as the good Doc, George and the others will not ban you as your posts are funny and clever. You are not an Erco, so lift your head up and sing - always look on the bright side of life (whistle).....

This board well knows it needs a man of substance and wisdom, it is also what you have been blessed with for a man of your age..

Let us be honest, there are more posters with more nicks than you mate - the boys at the central command know who is who and who is no good for the forum..

Long Live Scampy!

Maybe schizophrenia should be my next thead in Health/Body & Medicine!

But seriously, I'm still able to log on so hopefully the mods do like me - cue 'How do you know when a moderator really likes you?' thread. :o

Anyway, I never did it to fool anyone and I hope I can still log on tomorrow.

The Doc (who was in the chat under another nick :D ) - said 'try logging on tomorrow' and I now see that he was probably referring to Ambassador, not me.

RandomChances - Regarding me praising my own thread - that was a first and it was an 'in joke' aimed at yourself and those at the get together who I had told!

Tornado, thanks for your support buddy - very kind words.

Don't you worry, Scampy baby. You've been doing all right under this nick. If a mod banned Scampy, I would protest.. by flashing my boobs from Bangkok all the way to Hong Kong. Damm, will I ever stop talking about breasts?

PS. "How do you know when a moderator really likes you" thread sounds very interesting.

But seriously, I'm still able to log on so hopefully the mods do like me - cue 'How do you know when a moderator really likes you?' thread. :o

The Doc (who was in the chat under another nick :D ) - said 'try logging on tomorrow' and I now see that he was probably referring to Ambassador, not me.

RandomChances - Regarding me praising my own thread - that was a first and it was an 'in joke' aimed at yourself and those at the get together who I had told!

Trust me here. I have no other nick. None at all

Another member just called me and said I was worrying too much about it - I hope so.

Still, I feel a bit of a plum now that it's out in the open.

scamp me old mucka, relax max.

its all good..

well we all know your name now Cameron.

:o:D

Trust me here. I have no other nick. None at all

So who's BMW then? Whoever it was claimed to be you.

I'm still here anyway so I'm grateful for that, I'm now suspecting that it was a certian Irishman under a new nick - winding me up.

By that rationale, does that mean that you and the mods knew nothing about this until I had started this thread and that I've just revealed myself as Ambassador for nothing?

By that rationale, does that mean that you and the mods knew nothing about this until I had started this thread and that I've just revealed myself as Ambassador for nothing?

I do believe the Doc knew. He's pretty good at this thing. :o

Not at all.

You feel better already.

Will allow you to cut on the number of sleeping pills you take every night.

Not talking about quite a WIDE variety of other medication,... :o:D

I do believe the Doc knew. He's pretty good at this thing. :D

I still don't know who BMW is (was) but I suppose I can believe that the Doc and other powers that be knew or suspected already from the date I joined- (during that 1 week suspension) -and the style of my typing.

I'm glad in a way, I've only the one to worry about now and besides, I got on much better with Doc as Scampy than I did as Ambassador. :o

I just hope they understand why I did it - basically as a voice for Scamp's darker, more controversial side.

Anyway, if the mods did know already and they didn't stop it then surely I am not in discrace and I have been forgiven.

Either that or they are all having a good laugh about it at HQ and talking about what a hapless twit I am for taking it all too seriously.

Which is worse. :D