Pickup Truck Carrying Fresh Fish Overturns on Road Near Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

Chonburi — A pickup truck, carrying fresh fish, overturned on Highway 331 near Pattaya, on Monday afternoon. No injuries were reported.

The incident occurred around 4:00 PM on March 11th, 2024, in Baan Pong Saket, Moo 5, Takhian Tia sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province. The Sawangboriboon Thammasathan Rescue Foundation in Pattaya responded to the scene upon receiving the report.

Upon arrival, emergency personnel found a bronze Isuzu D-Max pickup truck with Rayong registration plates lying on its roof in the middle of the median strip. The vehicle had sustained significant damage. However, its driver, 40-year-old Mr. Suwann Rirat, fortunately emerged unharmed from the devastating accident.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-13

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Media Power

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A pickup truck, carrying fresh fish, overturned on Highway 331 near Pattaya, on Monday afternoon. No injuries were reported.

but the fish were far from happy.

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I didn't notice the smell, but when I read the article I realized it was quite some way from Pattaya. 

Yes very strange. There's something a bit fishy about this story but I can't quite put my finger on it.

10 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

Driver's name was flipper.

You're skating on thin ice here and giving me a haddock. Kindly stop codding about......l hake to say it but this is not the plaice for such pollocks. Now do us all a favour - get off your perch and scampi away 🙄😀😁

• Haha 1