Thai Marriage Non-O E-Visa Canada

Now they ask for 400,000b in bank account before being allowed to finalise the payment. Last time I applied for e-visa that was not a requirement.

HOWEVER - the approval was very fast. Applied yesterday, got the email today with e-visa attached.

I remember 2 years ago people complaining here they were taking their sweet time, so that's a definite improvement.

Didnt you arrive back in Canada less than two months ago. I seem to recall you posting how happy your wife was to be back there. Also how much better Canada was than here. Bigger and better condos or apartments, banks friendly and giving nice perks, plus on and on. You even posted a thread up about it. Now you are turning around and coming back. What happened?🤔

11 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Why do mods allow this stalker and troll to do his stalking and trolling?

If you feel 'marin' is stalking or trolling you, then you need to press on the 3 dots on his post, then press 'report', stating your reason', in order to bring it to a moderator's attention.

Mods are volunteers, have a life of their own, and do not read every post.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

If you feel 'marin' is stalking or trolling you, then you need to press on the 3 dots on his post, then press 'report', stating your reason', in order to bring it to a moderator's attention.

Mods are volunteers, have a life of their own, and do not read every post.

he's a legend known as aging one. most famous for his culinary delights made with prego

Nobody is trolling anybody. Its a legitimate question. You indeed did post how happy you were to be out of here, and how much better Canada was. Why is it trolling to ask why you turned around and are coming back?

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Nobody is trolling anybody. Its a legitimate question. You indeed did post how happy you were to be out of here, and how much better Canada was. Why is it trolling to ask why you turned around and are coming back?

IMO the reasons why he came back are irrelevant to this thread , Why he came back is his own business. 

6 hours ago, Celsius said:

Now they ask for 400,000b in bank account before being allowed to finalise the payment. Last time I applied for e-visa that was not a requirement.

I don't understand this paragraph. 

what payment do they need to finalise? 

10 hours ago, Celsius said:

The visa payment.

Oh 

Of course they wont let you pay for the visa until you can prove that you qualify for  one. And one of the proofs of qualification  is that you have the funds available to qualify ,

This has always been the case ,

Happy you had an otherwise easy time getting your extension, Unfortunately not all regional Immigration offices are as officiant, part of the reason might be that they are in areas with large expat populations and not only are they faced with a large work load, they also have to deal with a lot more unreasonable foreigners. 

I am also lucky to be in a location (Khon Kaen) with a very profesional , helpfully,  and pleasant Immigration Office.  I just picked up my extension stamp two days ago. I did it almost a month before I needed too. simply to make sure I had all my ducks in a row, and because I had not thing to do at the time. 

Welcome back to LOS