NAD+ infusion

Dan SG

Can anyone recommend a clean, safe and reasonable clinic to get an NAD infusion drip treatment.  I've heard incredible things about what this could do (anti aging , brain clarity, improved sleep) but want to go to the right clinic.  If anyone has any recommendations to share and also willing to share their experience with the NAD+ - good or bad - that would be greatly appreciated!

I recommend this video:

1 - This guy doesn't think NAD increases longevity. He mentions Reservatrol was popular in the past and people thought it increased longevity.

2 - Too much NAD may be harmful.

Probably not enough research out there. 

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I recommend this video:

1 - This guy doesn't think NAD increases longevity. He mentions Reservatrol was popular in the past and people thought it increased longevity.

NR, NMM, 

27 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I recommend this video:

Yeah but after Cov, you can't trust anyone who says stuff like we need to follow the data!

46 minutes ago, Dan SG said:

Yeah but after Cov, you can't trust anyone who says stuff like we need to follow the data!

In many areas, there simply isn't enough research.

It takes years (maybe decades) and many people as research subjects to test the long-term effects of sth.

A lot of people create Youtube videos saying this is a miracle supplement just to get hits on their channel and make money. 

So if you do sth that hasn't been researched extensively, there is an element of risk involved.

I took 3mg of melatonin a few weeks ago and had headaches for 3 days.

I won't be taking it again any time soon, despite many scientists backing it as safe.

9 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

In many areas, there simply isn't enough research.

It takes years (maybe decades) and many people as research subjects to test the long-term effects of sth.

A lot of people create Youtube videos saying this is a miracle supplement just to get hits on their channel and make money. 

So if you do sth that hasn't been researched extensively, there is an element of risk involved.

I took 3mg of melatonin a few weeks ago and had headaches for 3 days.

I won't be taking it again any time soon, despite many scientists backing it as safe.

Yeah melatonin can make you feel groggy.  3 mg is too much.  You just need a little bit - 0.3 - 05 mg and it does improve sleep. 

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, save the frogs said:

DAN spelled backwards

No, it's an abbreviation of gonad.

Perhaps the treatment is supposed to restore or enhance function in said organ.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:19 PM, Dan SG said:

Can anyone recommend a clean, safe and reasonable clinic to get an NAD infusion drip treatment.  I've heard incredible things about what this could do (anti aging , brain clarity, improved sleep) but want to go to the right clinic.  If anyone has any recommendations to share and also willing to share their experience with the NAD+ - good or bad - that would be greatly appreciated!

Living in a hot and most sunny country your NAD level is lower than in cooler areas. So to get more of NAD might be an advantage. However you can force your body to produce NAD by fasting (Intervall fasting) or Low carb food. If you want to start with a drip you are aware, that a regular infusion is necessary if you want to have (if any) positive effect on aging.

The celebrities starting this when they are around 30 y.o. There are almost no side effects.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 7:32 PM, Dan SG said:

Yeah melatonin can make you feel groggy.  3 mg is too much.  You just need a little bit - 0.3 - 05 mg and it does improve sleep. 

depends on the person

melatonin is the most powerful brain anti oxidant

but most people it is just for sleep, well it is not a sleeping pill

you can make more melatonin by... getting into the sun...

I did some more reading up on NAD.

According to this web site, these are some ways to increase NAD:

https://thebiostation.com/bioblog/what-is-nad-and-how-can-i-increase-it/

• IV nutrient therapy. IV therapy is a great way to quickly and effectively boost NAD levels and the positive benefits that come along with it.
  • Exercise
  • Ketosis. 
  • Heat shock and saunas. 
  • Fructose. Fructose, found in honey and fruits, activates the enzyme —  lactate dehydrogenase — that converts NADH to NAD+.